Spring Game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TBTrumpet, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You ever think the hiring of Brady was E's idea because that's the offense he and O want to run and need help? We know squat about how good Brady is or isn't. Man I hope he is a wiz kid and helps E or is the replacement for E one day if he deserves it. This year tells us everything about how much our offense will change for the better, all the pieces are in place.

ROY_LA_CA likes this.
  2. Kal-El012

Kal-El012 Founding Member

Taking a break from life's drama to check in. Hope all is well on your end. Still here and always enjoy the point of views and humor on the boards.

3. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

So E in the booth, Brady on the sidelines? That would be fun...

4. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

The spring game was a great preview of what Brady's impact has been so far, 5 wide and get the ball out.

Bengal B likes this.
  5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

our new oc bringing some of the saints philosophy to LSU....i'm pretty confident we wont see a slow developing play action pass on our own goal line again

thanks joe brady!

watson1880 and LSUTiga like this.
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Didn't know about your clairvoyant skills and you know this how if its not your clairvoyance?

tumblr_inline_mnebhxoBhr1qz4rgp.gif

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
  7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

The impact you saw in the Spring game was maybe some Brady but was more the impact of your OC having an actual full Spring to work with Burrow and also having a healthy bigger more confident Brennan.

8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

There were things seen that have never been seen so I’m going with kcal/Brady on this one, bud.

watson1880 likes this.
  9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

What I nor you guys know is who wanted to spread the ball more in the Spring game. What I do know for sure based on what they both have said is that both O and E was planning to spread it out and throw a lot more than ever at LSU. I personally believe both O and especially E (a former frustrated LSU QB) wanted to bring in Brady because he thought like they did and could bring some youthful energy and Saints ideas to LSU. I too am excited to have Brady but I have no earthly idea what he has or has not contributed to the team yet and neither do you guys for certain.

To me it would be totally unfair and without reason to credit Brady with the new look. I am sure Brady will help or else why hire him in the first place. E being a former QB at LSU I am sure would love throwing the ball more it's part of a QB's nature to want to. Before you guys start throwing E under the bus make sure you know who for sure is responsible for this new offense.

I would bet its O, E and Brady as a group.

10. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

As you can see in the sequence of posts below, neither watson, nor I criticized E; rather, complimented Brady, bud.

watson1880 likes this.