Spring Game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TBTrumpet, Apr 6, 2019.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I can’t remember a basketball thread ever going over 10 pages in my time here lol.

I intended to be more active this baseball season but life keeps coming at me. All good though!

2. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

Its all just a countdown to football season for me.

furduknfish and LSUpride123 like this.
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Problem is I am usually right. The close mindedness is not with me its with the hate O and E crowd that dominate this board. Its with the crowd that thinks if we are not 13-0 and the BCS champs the whole staff has to be fired. It's the crowd who thinks our offense last year was anywhere near what it's going to be in 2019. Tried documementing everything that held our offense back last year to no avail. To hell with discussion anymore.

Y'all hate me cause I have a strong unshakeable opinion and don't go along with the "cliques" prevailing view which is O is a dumb coonass and sucks and E is an idiot. Discussion? What a joke. I tried discussing early here and got called every name in the book from a "sunshine pumper" to having a man crush on O and E. Don't care anymore to "discuss" because discussion here means if you disagree you are a "dullard", a "bully" and "intellectual dishonest" and much worse.

Ban me if you like not going to go along with this O and E sucks crowd. We have the tight HC, OC and DC and I am behind them 100%.

watson1880 likes this.
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

dangerfieldgetty.jpg
    "I tell ya I get no respect"

watson1880 likes this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Honestly, I have flash backs from defending Miles like you defend O.

I feel your pain.

furduknfish and shane0911 like this.
  7. kcal

kcal Founding Member

Steve padded his stats against the likes of Rice and Ole Miss...

read this on TD and have no reason to question the data cause our eyes don’t lie... 50% of our offense td’s for the season scored in 4 games...

9th best offense in the sec and couldn’t score in the red zone.... and we still haven’t scored against Alabama...in 2 years....so Ed bestowed retirement in place status on Steve

I do think it was a strong ass move by Ed to bring in new OC Joe Brady. He’s settling in nicely.

Brian and LSUpride123 like this.
  8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Truth. 50% of our stats came from 4 games. I’ll let you guys guess which teams ha!

shane0911 likes this.
  9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I too defended Miles and a lot of guys here were right about Miles back then I was wrong, I admit it.

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I agree E padded his stats but that was easy against a much less talented team. We were weak on the OL (not E's fault) we were average at RB (not E's fault) and extremely short handed at TE (not E's fault). Against talented teams like Ga, Bama, Fla and Moo U sure the offense didn't look good. We still won 10 games and in the top 10 at end of the year. E will not have those issues in 2019 and I expect a better offense. If we don't I will admit I gave E too much credit. I too like bringing in Brady he will help and probably take over for E in a couple of years. Still believe E is a really good OC that was stymied by less than stellar talent. No excuses next year.

watson1880 likes this.