Spurrier to South Carolina

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by cajdav1, Nov 18, 2004.

1. BB

BB Founding Member

Call all of your Gator Fan friends - they are officially on suicide watch - Fulmer, Richt, Bowden (both of them), and Coker better tighten up on the recruiting quick.

Look for a sharp increase in Florida Gator fans joining your local AA.

As for South Carolina, hats off to you. Never before has this program had this much attention and they are the sleeping giant LSU was 5 years ago. OK, QB's, the line forms to the right - if Spurrier can find a JuCo kid to run the show, watch out SEC...

Urban Meyer will be mediocre at Florida, at best - he will be Spurrier's SEC East bitch from day one - bank it...

2. stamant79

stamant79 Founding Member

I believe a lot of teams in the SEC will be spurriers bitch. I for one hope that he doesnt come back to the SEC. It will be the ninetys all over again

3. LSUfan

LSUfan Founding Member

I can't believe he took the job, this is pretty good news for SoCar fans. I think a large part of the Gamecocks' future success will hinge on recruiting. Kids in FL would go to UF with or without Spurrier, will those same talented FL kids go to the Gamecocks. It's going to be interesting to watch.

4. col reb

col reb Founding Member

Does this make him the Head Cock or the cock head? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

I am not sure about that, but i am beginning to believe this is the Steve SPurtier forum instead of tiger forums. Gawd every other poster here is swingin from his nut sak. :dis: