Stacey, how bout that Johnny Fooseball?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Nov 23, 2013.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

I know this has to be one of the most satisfying wins you're ever experienced as an LSU fan.

He lost any chance at the Heisman today. It's over.

2. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Tiger Stadium where Heisman hopes go to die.

3. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I hate that SOB so much, we put it up his arse last year, and we did it again, this year. Butt Hurt!

I am gonna get drunk, I was gonna clean my rifle, but now I am getting drunk. Hell I might do both!

gynojunkie likes this.
  4. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

o_O

StaceyO likes this.
  5. Herb

Herb Founding Member

The images of Jenny Fartball putting his head condom on towards the end of the game were priceless.

6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I did think he showed class tonight. It was a nice change to see. Course, it may have been in part because he had to watch most of the game from the sideline.

Man, what a great job of coaching that was. If we could get that, consistently. Was so enjoyble to watch without my stomach cramping from misfires.

Tiger in NC and LSUDieHard like this.
  7. LSU Strength

LSU Strength Veteran Member

Agreed, but only to a point. We physically out matched them, which went a long way towards our win. We had a good game plan to keep #2 on the sideline, but that is pretty much our game plan against everyone, run the ball and use play action. We also held Johnny Football down big time, but he also helped us a great deal by having a pretty lousy game with his accuracy. We still had a ton of penalties on the O-line and still, after 9 freaking years, have problems getting plays in which forced us to use 2 TO's. In addition, with our receivers and Mett, we will still refuse to go for the throat with a minute left in the first half. Perhaps if we had those TO's...

So, while I am extremely happy about this win and thrilled to see that the coaching staff was able to get the team up and ready to go, there are still issues that loom pretty large, and a good team with similar athletic talent to us might have made us pay for those mistakes.

shane0911 likes this.
  8. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

The pressure we got on douchebag coupled with stout man defense, he couldn't get the ball to anyone... he'll have nightmares of LSU for the rest of his life. Fuck you JM and aTm... LSU the only school you couldn't beat.

Richdog, shane0911, LSUDad and 4 others like this.
  9. tigerpub

tigerpub Founding Member

I thought Manziel showed class in this game. Mike Evans on the other hand...he is surely going to be just as unselfish and sportsman-like as Terrell Owens ever was.

shane0911, GregLSU, mctiger and 2 others like this.
  10. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

It was thoroughly enjoyable. I watched the first half at home, then had to drive my daughter to a mega-band concert. I watched the rest of the game on my phone while the concert and pasta dinner was going on. After the concert was over, I was able to watch my dvr'd copy of the 2nd half.

I had given up any hope of embarrassing Manziel again...but damn it all, if we didn't do it again.

How about Rashard Robinson making Mike Evans his bitch?