Stacey, how bout that Johnny Fooseball?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Nov 23, 2013.

1. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

LOL his bitching and facial expressions all game was pure enjoyment. I'm sure there was some in-fighting in their locker room after the game. Wonder who's getting the blame for tonights loss? I also loved how CBS broadcasted JMs worst game from last years LSu matchup, and sho'nuff dejavu...

2. gynojunkie

gynojunkie "Pooties R Us"

A very satisfying game and outcome to watch.

A very few of us were on the Live Chat and it was repeatedly said, "Who are these guys? (D);" Where did they come from?" and "Hell, if we'd peaked one week early, the Gumps would still be crying into their paper cups."

Great game today!

LSUDad and GregLSU like this.
  3. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Finally saw the kind of smothering defense we haven't seen since Florida... hope this is a nice prelude to the defense we'll field in 2014.

ROY_LA_CA and LSUDad like this.
  4. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Holy crap, as I have stated earlier, I did not watch, for you guys, but I just saw a picture of their unis. Ug-fuggin-ly. The could not win in that crapola. They look like some rebels in the Star Wars that get wiped off the face of their planet. Hell, that is in fact what happened. Johnny AssWipe! Somebody better get the bouron, I might be gettin out of control. We should fly up to Ohio State Tonight and just beat those punks in a pick up game!

GregLSU likes this.
  5. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Holy crap, I just saw a headline that said we "THRASHED" A&M. That is old school, my dad used to thrash my ass. Now that is a butt hurt. I also saw something about special uniform. How did that work out for those morons. Damn, my glass is MT!

GregLSU likes this.
  6. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

How is it that he has the 'Pull The Jersey Of The DB As He Runs By The DB Pass' by the officials?

Last edited: Nov 23, 2013
  7. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

[quote="lsutiga, post: 1367933, member: 8856
    Man, what a great job of coaching that was. If we could get that, consistently. Was so enjoyble to watch without my stomach cramping from misfires.[/quote]

All of those illegal motion, man not set, false starts would have gotten us beat by 22 against Alabama.

Tiger in NC likes this.
  8. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Yeah, we were able to overcome those because of the Faggies soft D. We would not get away with that if we played even a mediocre defense.

9. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Manziel Total QBR 88.5 rating against all other competion than LSU. I can't begin to tell you what an ungodly high number that is. It's better than the 2011 MVP season of Aaron Rodgers.

Against LSU, it is 21.5. Think Josh Freeman 2013.

Btw, his QBR was 14.9 today, beating the awful effort from last season when he suffered his 2nd worst game as a collegian with a 25.8. Out of 24 games played, 20 have been over the 80 mark.

Only Florida last year was able to keep him under a 74 rating, with a 59.7. But then again that was his very first game as a collegian.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2013
    GregLSU likes this.
  10. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Anybody notice the only way Evans gets open is to do the Roddy White push off?

didit, Tiger in NC, Richdog and 2 others like this.