Stadium Booing..

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Rex_B, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

i have no problems booing the opposition.

now that i think about it, i actually enjoy it quite a bit.

2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

It's classless and pathetic to boo...I really need to stop.

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Yeah they are, Bubba, just like the guy in the dick hat on your avatar.

4. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

Well let's address that shall we? If you click on my name it will take you to my profile where you can see a picture of me. And if you have the brain power left over to navigate this site with out passing out from the exertion, you can click on my tailgating spot and see where I am located for every home game. I'm pretty easy to find. Sound like the typical anonymous "internet tough guy" to you? :insane:
    No, but I can't speak for my wife or my daughters. And as to my neighbors, there are plenty of 50+ year olds around me that can take care of business. I usually never have to put my drink down for people like you. :rofl:

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

From the comments I saw just on the forms in 2008, I am 100% sure J Lee was getting boo'd at times.

Regardless if Miles has lost it or not, it is not respectful to LSU to boo.

Anyone can try to sugar coat it or pawn it off on coaching or whatever, it is just classless.

Its a free country and you can do whatever you want and say what you want, so have at it. :LSU231:

Fans are always smarter than the coach and always better athletes than the players.......

6. SaintSlidell

SaintSlidell How bout them Tigers! Who Dat

There just 18 to 21 year old adults as well. I would believe that most would find it alright to boo the opposing team, just not our own. Hypocrites?

I really do not find it to be that detrimental. I believe if you asked the players they are not too traumatized by booing. I would believe the WR's would be happy to see us boo Jefferson for his poor performance, and not giving Lee an opportunity. All booing does is send a clear message to a very well paid coach that he better get a better product on the field.

So I will boo with the vast majority at Tiger Stadium anytime I want to express my displeasure with the decisions being made on the field. I will take solace to know that many of you will be complaining about it.
    Great country we live in, we can express our opinions and there is not a damn thing anyone can do about it.

Have a great day!

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Actually a great many of people can and would probably do something about it. Just depends when who runs into who..:yelwink2:

8. SaintSlidell

Chill out Rambo!

9. SaintSlidell

That's total BS. I have been to plenty of LSU and Saints game were people boo'ed, it does not start a massive wave of fights. What are you 12?

10. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

Clearly a graduate. :rofl:
    Funny you should say that because I know several of the players and asked them about the 2008 boos, and yes it did bother them.
    You stupidity is off the charts.
    Best of luck with that. Sounds like a person that watches them on tv.
    That's because you are not actually a fan. You care more about yourself than you do the team you claim to support...with your boos. :insane:
    I wouldn't count on it. :rofl: