Stanford 24 USC 23 FINAL

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by sonof504, Oct 6, 2007.

1. sonof504

sonof504 Founding Member

That is the funniest thing ever:lol:

2. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

EARKLUTOMEROY6PUB895[-PYGIJBZS'[XGM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:geauxtige:geauxtige:geauxtige:geauxtige:lsup:LSU!:cry::hihi::usaflagwa:usaflagwa:usaflagwa:usaflagwa:cuss::cuss::cry::nope::911::911::911::911::911:

3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Who would have ever thought USC's NC hopes would be over after Stanford. My hat is off to Harbaugh and the entire Stanford team for playing a great game and ending our 53+ home game winning streak.

Honestly, my heart is broken. Both for the loss and for the missed opportunity to meet so many terrific people as I've found on this forum. Thanks to so many who have been welcoming and fun to battle with.

Best of luck on the rest of your season and getting into that game in January. :thumb:

1 person likes this.
  4. LSUTyga73

LSUTyga73 Football Connoisseur

Way to stay classy vball :thumb:
    Stick around....we won't make fun too much :grin:
    The road does not get easier for USC though. Good luck!

1 person likes this.
  5. bmy-

bmy- Founding Member

Props vball -- props.

6. sonof504

sonof504 Founding Member

I forgot about you:nope: I wasn't trying to be an ass about it. Just like the whole Michigan thing, nothing against USC.:thumb:

1 person likes this.
  7. HogCity Tiger

HogCity Tiger Founding Member

I wonder how many first place votes Socal will get in the polls this week. It'll probably be close.

8. TigerFan90

TigerFan90 Too far away from home

Well, it ain't over yet. It's still early, but I am shocked you guys lost that one. Had FU won this game tonight, they would have been right back in the NC hunt, in fact it would have been thrown wide-open. Some crazy stuff is happening this year. I don't like USC. Seems like the two programs have been on a crash course for some years now. All that said, I have been dying to meet the Trojans on the field. Was hopeful it would happen last year and certainly this year.

Hang in there and thanks for being all class here. We dodged a bullet tonight. The SEC is tougher than nails, man.

9. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

VBall, if your team takes care of business the rest of the way...and our team does...see ya' in the Big Easy.:thumb:

1 person likes this.
  10. HogCity Tiger

HogCity Tiger Founding Member

Keep your head up vball. The season aint over yet!
    I know I speak for most Tiger fans when I say that if we go to the :crystal: SoCal was the team we most wanted to meet so we can finally get it on.

I got to meet many great USC fans at the Hog game last year. All were a class act as are you.

We hope to see y'all in Nawlins! :hihi:

Cheers!

1 person likes this.