Star Wars The Force Awakens

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by LaSalleAve, Oct 21, 2015.

1. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

The following lines are spoken by Kylo Ren (Adam Driver), followed by my added commentary (straight from the voice recordings of the Kylo Ren action figure):
    • “I feel it too.”: Is he talking about The Force?
    • “You know what I’ve come for.”: Probably Anakin Skywalker’s lightsaber?
    • “Together we will destroy the Resistance and the last Jedi.”: Who is he talking to? Captain Phasma? Snoke? Interesting that it seems that Luke Skywalker has not trained another Jedi Knight in the 30 years following Return of the Jedi.
    • “Don’t fight it.”: It appears that Ren is trying to convince someone to join the dark side? Could it be Finn or Rey?
    • “You know you can’t, I am immune to the light.”: I assume he is talking metaphorically about being able to resist the reaches of the force.
    • “We will send it away”: No idea
    • “I’ve been waiting for this day for a long time.”: His first meeting with Luke Skywalker?
    • “Is it true, you’re just a scavenger.” Renn seems disappointed of what Rey has made out of her life.
    • “Don’t be afraid, I feel it too.”
    • “That weapon is mine.”: Possibly Anakin’s lightsaber or maybe a bigger weapon?
    Seems to me that Rey could be following Ren and Luke will have to come out of hiding to save her from the Dark Side...

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

I don't want to read into that and think about it. But I do know the English actress is hot. I also like the girl from the hawking movie who is gonna star in the other Star Wars movie. English ladies are so elegant. Love em.

LaSalleAve likes this.
  3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Interesting stuff for sure. Remember Anakin was a virgin birth. I guess it's possible for Rey to be as well.

4. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I am terminally ADD, so movies present a real challenge, but I hope to rally to go see the Star Wars movie. Like Red, the first three were great, the next, kind of a let down.

OBTW, I was gonna be cast for Jabba the Hutt, but was too fat for the part. Damn!

Bengal B likes this.