Startling Admission from UGA!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bengaleze, Aug 25, 2004.

1. PaulP

PaulP Founding Member

Tarzan in the USC picture takes the cake. :eek:

2. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

he he..."Finish The Drill"... he he

3. Golden Tiger

Golden Tiger Founding Member

Makes you wonder.......

What kind of "drills" :shock:

4. ramah

ramah Founding Member

I phukking love this crap ... the chains ... oh yeah

Cool Hand Luke with the sign (Pole Lack the Drill sergeant & Greene with his medicine ball) and the rest of the Georgia Chain gang

... squintz pouledouris and iggy maroon (hardhat) and the rest of the incarcerated ... with the friggin' chains on ... and the gangland prison-style hot coat hanger carved scar tattoes ... Shouldda had a table with 50 boiled eggs on it ... and a couple of decapitated parking meter heads

Soooooooo, they think a summer of weight lifting in their crappy facilities will close the gap ... Not with that .10 cent head on "Ole Bullwhip" Greene there ... :hihi: ...

Fark this ... Hey, Green ... while you're down there (below Pole-Lock)

or ... Hey, Greene ... you can get off your knees ... I know when I'm licked

Just a bunch of Cool hand Lukes ... with a whole lotta nothin' ... same old crap in a different package ... walks like it ... talks like it ... smells like it ...

Dog **** ... now there are two things that can happen to dog ****

Watch out where the Tiger ****s you after he eats you alive again ... dogs :hihi:

Here's for the resta the surfing dogs ...

Nice fark ---- Get mad at them Gator eggs ... Luke (Greene) ... theyz just little "quail" eggs (says Pole-lock)

5. Bengaleze

Bengaleze Founding Member

How do I attach an image that I've farked from my own computer??? Help a brother out!

6. IAM4LSU2

IAM4LSU2 Founding Member

Oh they're gonna finish the drill alright...

7. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Whats with the one in the front, is he telling us "Whats up, want to start some static"

I can only hope Saban never allows something as silly and absurd as this happen at LSU. I have no beef with UGA but this is very very gay...

8. lsubatgirl04

lsubatgirl04 Cupcake Thief

let's see- when i see this i don't think "damn, those dawgs are fine," more like "poor side-line post!!"

9. Gandalf

Gandalf Founding Member

W.T.F.!!!!!!!?????? I've never seen anything like that (I never saw the USP pic before either). We should retaliate with an LSU fan picture. I volunteer to pose front and center. After they get a load of my pasty white skin, hairy back and ears, balding forehead and beerbelly in a speedo, they'll think twice before posting pix like that again.

10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

just in case you don't know....pollack, is of course holding the eat me sign, while Greene is blowing him with the flackjacket on hiding his beer gut.

who's the tool with the psychedelic village people hardhat?