State Department official 'pressured' FBI to declassify

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bayou Tiger, Oct 17, 2016.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Merit? Did you say run on Merit? Lol The dems are the ones dwelling on the personal attacks. Where's the cry for merit there? Typical typical.

2. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

Quid pro quo mean anything to you, negro?

3. kluke

kluke Founding Member

This brings a question to mind - how many changes does it take before a "FIFY" becomes a new post? :)
    Of course, there should be a different standard for Hillary as no rules seem to apply to her.

shane0911 likes this.
  4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I'm doing everything I can to get her to come after me. I promise I will end her serial killing

5. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

Bull****. I have yet to see a single Republican candidate debate actual issues, even in the primary. Even when given prime opportunity in the current debates, Trump answers every question with a personal attack.

It's difficult to criticize Trump's policies when he hasn't given us any to review...

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Trump is an animal yes, but he molly whopped her on Foreign policy the last debate. He should bring up her poor personal record. It was a disaster.

More evidence Trump is equal. He treated her just like he did the GOP field.

7. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

so now we also find out that the president did in fact know about the email server....well WE already knew it, but now all the fucking stupid liberals know about it

8. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

The third debate was the only one I didn't watch. If he whipped her on foreign policy then that would be the first time he actually laid out a plan. What were his specific plans that are so much better than hers?

9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Really? Let me throw a few out for you. Repeal ACA, real border security, ID enemy and obliterate them. I could go on but you don't listen or you'd already know.

FUNNIEST thing to me is that YOUR candidate went FUCKING MONTHS without talking publicly, PERIOD. We know why, once you tell a lie you have to tell others to cover and she was on a nice string of them.

10. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Please - this election isn't about plans. No one is talking about plans. He's a super egomaniac and she is super slime/scum.

I'm sick of the whole thing - I need some humor. Lets let her lay out her plan for keeping national secrets save from foreign hackers. That should keep me ROTFLMAO for a few days. Then Trump can lay out the logistics for transporting Millions of people from all across the US into a non-cooperating Mexico. Gotta be a punch line in there somewhere.

Winston1 likes this.