States petition to secede from union

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Cajun Sensation, Nov 13, 2012.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Don't let the bed bugs bite.

2. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

your statement could also be applied to ignorant white people who hate other people "based on something arbitrary like skin color or religion....." I would be willing to bet a quarters pay that more white people didn't vote for Obama because of his skin color than the number of blacks who voted for him because of his skin color.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

It's not that serious...

I never called your position ignorant. You should really calm down because I didn't even disrespect you at all.

I said a very clear general statement that it was fine to be ignorant of facts. Obviously there are radicals on both sides, but they in no way make up the face or direction of the party.

Republicans are not racist hacks.

I truly believe that blacks view the Dems as the party for them and they view Republicans as against them. AKA racial views. I think the 95% is evidence of this.

You took and EXTREMELY negative view on this.

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

It isn't about hating people, it's about votes. I hate Mormonism but that isn't all that relevant. I also hate white people but who cares, I still vote for white Mormons. Big difference between hating arbitrary groups and not voting for them

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Why get into a bet of who votes more racial?

Obviously both sides do it.. However 95% is a large number..

My comment wasn't about skin color as much as it was about racial views in its entirety.

6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I agree if you polled both african americans and latinos on basic issues a significant percentage would lean right. There are a few critical issues and the appearance of exclusion and lack of compassion that have poisoned the reputation of the Rs. The shouldn't become democrats lite but show as MasterMind says there is real value and attraction to Rs policies.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Shit turned bad here and that was not my intent.

I have no quarrels with anyone here. I have learned a lot form debating here at Tigerfan.

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

you sure?

9. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

Yeah, so anyway....when is Mississippi going to secede from the union again?

I'm sure the other 49 states are sick and fucking tired of keeping that pile of dog shit afloat anyway. Also, if Mississippi seceded, I bet you everyone's health insurance would go down by 25% across the board.

Fucking fat, ignorant, unhealthy, broke ass piece of shit Mississippi. Wow, what a bunch of fucking idiots.

10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

While I don't agree with the whole movement I highlighted this part because I think it can be translated into " we just became lazy and apathetic to what our government was doing".

I think everyone can agree that the mess was caused by the whole lot of them. Right, left, libs, conservatives alike. Our job should be to change it NOT "learn to deal with it"

wjray likes this.