Stephen Curry suggests moon landing was faked, NASA responds

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by Frogleg, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

...Mr Curry ..said he did not believe the United States had landed on the moon, leading to a short discussion of some of the more popular conspiracy theories, including one asserting film director Stanley Kubrick had staged the entire thing....

“We’d love for Mr Curry to tour the lunar lab at our Johnson Space Centre in Houston, perhaps the next time the Warriors are in town to play the Rockets,” said Allard Beutel, a NASA spokesperson. “We have hundreds of pounds of moon rocks stored there, and the Apollo mission control. During his visit, he can see first-hand what we did 50 years ago, as well as what we’re doing now to go back to the moon in the coming years, but this time to stay.”

(I want to be the first person to smoke a joint on the moon, stem cell treatment willing)

Mr Curry’s comments were reminiscent of Boston Celtics star Kyrie Irving’s oft-repeated scepticism that Earth is round. Mr Irving drew a great deal of criticism for his comments but did not back down for some time....

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ng-it-podcast-conspiracy-theory-a8677486.html

2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Shane thinks Elvis is still alive.

3. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

He is alive, on the moon. Santa checks in on him once a year. Says he's all good.

4. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

I saw the Easter Bunny take my tooth.

He dropped a dime under pillow.. He is real but damn cheap
    I never bothered putting my teeth under pillow again. I could take 2 Coke bottles to 7-11 and get a dime.

Bengal B likes this.
  5. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Why does NASA give a damn what Mr. Curry thinks? His extraordinary ability to put a ball through a hoop from a mile away gives him no special insight into the history of space exploration.

Winston1 and CalcoTiger like this.
  6. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

Just like actors who think their opinion matters more than anyone else.

Most of them are ignorant. Who cares what Kim Kardashian opinion is on anything. Or Cathy Griffin

Curry has an opinion on the Moon. Who gives a rats ass.

Winston1 likes this.
  7. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I don't object to him, or any celebrity, having an opinion. I object to NASA responding to it, as if it had some validity. If you or I went on twitter and told the world we thought the moon landings were a hoax, NASA wouldn't give a shit.

Frogleg likes this.
  8. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Yeah, but the media wouldn't report our opinion or discuss its possibility. And lots of impressionable kids look up to that dimwit. Cut NASA some slack, - i like that they called him out.

mctiger and tirk like this.
  9. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

NASA personnel knows more about the NBA than Curry knows about NASA. It's not even close.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Currys gotta get a space x sponsorship.