Steward Mandell's Idiotic Response to a Legit Pac-10 Question...and My Response to It

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TejasTiger, Aug 12, 2004.

1. TejasTiger

TejasTiger Founding Member

Stewart Mandell's Idiotic Response to a Legit Pac-10 Question...and My Response to It

"Idiot"

That's what I thought when I read this drivel in this week's Mailbag feature on SI.com:

Nice try, Stewart, but that's not what "Glenn" was getting at with his question.

Here's what I sent to him:

Perhaps he can redeem himself next week by at least answering the question he was asked, even if he still gets the answer wrong. :cuss:

2. goldengirlfan

goldengirlfan simple man

Stay after him. I'll be watching for the response but not holding my breath. :nope:

3. bubbafong

bubbafong Founding Member

"the PAC-10 could be the strongest conference one year..."?

Which year might that be, Mr. Mandel?

4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

1979 baby!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh damn, that was 25 fricken years ago.....my bad

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

how lame. so ask him when was the last time the SEC was the worst conference....

thats the point, it never is nor ever will be. its always at the very top for a reason. www.clue.com

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

You may get a reply because the question was posed in a mature and intelligent fashion. Keep us posted.

7. bubbafong

bubbafong Founding Member

True that you may get a reply. I wrote Ivan Maisel (ESPN) twice last season asking about his unfair bias against LSU and that of the rest of the national sports media. He didn't answer my questions, but he did write me back both times. In the second reply, even though I had basically told him he was an idiot, he said that he always replied when people wrote him showing courtesy and respect. Not that it did any good, since right after the Rose Bowl, and still before the Sugar Bowl, he wrote an article basically claiming the national championship had already been played, but it was still nice to get a reply.

Let us know what happens.