Still just gettin a few at a time

Discussion in 'Sportsman's Paradise' started by jvalhenson, Jun 21, 2016.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

You know those are saltwater right?

2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

You know those ain't fish, right?

3. shane0911

You don't say...

I'm picky as well. I don't eat seafood if I'm not by the sea. If I'm in Cleveland and Mahi Mahi is on the menu, I know it didn't come out of Lake Michigan so I won't order it. Its all good. I was just giving you the business for NEVER ordering salt water fish. You don't know what you are missing.

4. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

When we were young I remember it being a big deal when mom and dad took us to "eat out". Dad would get flustered when my sister and I wanted to order a hamburger. He'd say, "Get something good." To us, it was. To this day I love a good hamburger and even more if it's on the pit. Matter of fact I'm having a hamburger steak for supper. Fresh ground meat from a local butcher shop.

Also picked up some 7 steak to make a gravy with. If you've never had that you need to.

Here's the kicker. Sunday we're cooking thinly-sliced T bone steaks in a "brown gravy." It's the tits.

5. shane0911

Grew up eating that. Slow cook in a magnalite and serve it over some rice with white beans. Hell yeah.

And I'd have to side with your dad. Nothing wrong with a hamburger, but not if you are at a nice steakhouse. Doesn't surprise me at all that you would do that. My mom was the same way.