STILL Thinkin'

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by usmctiger, Feb 9, 2004.

1. usmctiger

usmctiger Founding Member

about the season and how very game this season was so special and gave you that growing feeling that this team and this season was truly something magical.

Especially the last 5 or so games when it was looking great and possible, but you still didn't want to jinx it by saying the words "National Championship". How many of you said that?

I always said, "don't want to jinx it but hell, it's mathmatically possible and what's the point of being in this great position if you can't enjoy and speculate what if, there are plenty of teams who can't even speculate at week 8"

Still can't believe it....

2. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

I know how you feel. My neighbors want to know exactly when I am going to remove my LSU flag from my house ... NEVER !

3. usmctiger

usmctiger Founding Member

Haha. Yeah my girlfriend is still amazed that I can't stop talkng about it even after a month has gone by...Imagine the fervor this season, esp on the first game....it's gonna be a snowball affect...

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Braggin' rights only last for one year at a time. This is the year. Brag your ass off! Fly that National Championship flag!

5. LSUTGR1

LSUTGR1 Freshman

I hope the effect of this season carries over into the 2004 season and the guys bring home another ring.

The only way to shut those USC fans up is to win it again!!!