"Stop Talking about Trev Alberts" campaign

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsu99, Aug 21, 2004.

1. turbotiger

turbotiger Founding Member

We didn't really win like that.Go look at a tape of that game if you have it. Eli didn't just fall down, the Ole Miss left guard was knocked backwards by Lavalais, he tried to recover by planting his right foot behind him, as not to get pancaked. When he did so he stepped right on Eli. If not for the great play by Lavalais Eli doesn't fall. That was a tremendous play by Lavalais.

Ole Miss played hard, but if not for the opening INT for a TD it wouldn't be that close. Mauck had one of his worst days in that game giving Ole Miss a real chance that they couldn't take advantage of. UF took advantage and I think they deserved to win more becuase they did what it took unlike ole miss.

I also thought the runt comment was funny. Ole Miss will just have to prove him wrong if they can....

:lsug:
    :champs:

2. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Members of the media love any attention they receive, negative or positive.

When I write a column for The Dallas Morning News, I don't care if people write letters to the editor that are positive or negative, I just want to get responses. Of course, most of my responses have been positive!

3. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

That's the point/humor in it. I think he's such a loudmouth that he's impossible to ignore. I've seen many threads around here saying we should just ignore him and he'll go away. Well. people talking about ignoring him is giving him more attention. Basically, I thnk it would just be fun to take a few shots at him and see if ESPN would pick up the campaign. We'll stop talking about him when he stops talking. I think I confused myself.

4. ramah

ramah Founding Member

I'd like to hit him with a Sunday punch ... knock the fkr out

The spit and the teeth would fly.

Get arrested ... no doubt ... assuming he was just hospitalized and lived ... swear on my love for LSU ... I'd do it if I could get close enough to him

It's coming for this idiot ... he's gonna run into a fist ... real soon ... I hope the fkr swallows teeth and has to be run out horizontally.

I wonder what the bail would be on that.

5. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

I heard that if it happens in Oxforrd, the Chief of Peauxlice will personally bail you out !