Stro show

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsu99, Mar 29, 2004.

1. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

Just saw a few wicked dunks by Stromile on Sportscenter a few minutes ago. I think it's a rerun from last night's 10:00 show. The Grizz (and Minnesota, Denver) are the surprise of the NBA this year. Swift is getting better and still very young. I know he's kind of quiet and Hubie could the perfect mentor for him. It's working so far.

How about that left handed dunk with the foul?

2. TigerStagg

TigerStagg Founding Member

i dig the stro. thankfully it appears he won't be a bust after all. he definately is as spectacular around the hoop as anyone in the league right now.

3. scotts

scotts Freshman

Let's not forget the other recent Tiger getting some PT in the NBA. Ronald's doing great and hopefully make a little money doing it. What a spectaular first game he had. I'd give anything to have been able to watch that.

So there's Shaq, Stro, and Ronnie. Is there anyone else i'm missing? (and don't even think of mentioning Llorenda"

4. GMoney2600

GMoney2600 Founding Member

Maurice Carter signed a short contract with the Lakers earlier this season, but got released once the lakers got their injured players back. And does anyone know if jabari Smith is still playing basketball somwhere.

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Jabari is with the Kings

6. tygertail

tygertail Founding Member

maurice also signed a 10 day contract with the hornets not that long ago.

7. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

He got some PT at the end of the blowout against the Lakers. The broadcasters said that he is a solid player but he is just on a team with a deep front line. Webber, Miller, Divac take up alot of playing time in front of him.

8. TigerStagg

TigerStagg Founding Member

Jabari's coast-to-coast fake behind-the-back pass ramma lamma ham jams against Grambling & Arizona remain the coolest LSU basketball plays I've ever seen. Shaq's nail in the coffin jam against Arizona was great too.

9. BB

BB Founding Member

I agree - If I'm not mistaken, didn't the one vs. Arizona come as time expired in the first half?

10. centextiger

centextiger Freshman

Clippers just signed Randy Livingston.