Study or u wont get tic

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Tiger1958, Apr 21, 2005.

1. Berge

Berge Founding Member

The thing is... I am already at a disadvantage in the point situation.. twofold...

I am in Tiger Band... Each year I plan to buy season tickets because of the thought that I might get cut from the band (which isn't too radical a thought)... Now, I'm not getting credit for going to those games because I won't get scanned in, but I am there.... supporting. What if for my fifth year here, I decide not to be in Tiger Band? I havn't gotten credit for going to ANY football games (however, I am at every gymnastics and basketball games, and many baseball)... Will I just be screwed in the ass because I wanted to be in Tiger Band 4 years?

2. Abuapu

Abuapu Founding Member

Only 350 freshman got tickets out of some 7000. I was trying to get tickets the minute they sold them, but they still got sold out. Every game I went to, I had to buy the tickets off scalpers, but it was well worth it.

3. DaNutria

DaNutria Founding Member

Do alumni of the Tiger Band get "special rates" or preferred seating at football games? In my opinion, former football letterman and band alumni should be able to get some sort of a discount or preferred seating for at least one game a year.

4. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

the point system is to get support for the teams and there is no bigger supporters then the band you should get double. :thumb:

Here is an idea make the student section bigger.

Maybe they should go back to first come first served but not with tickets make it with something on your id card and only you can get it done. That way you weed out the people that want to get a whole bunch so they can sell them, and the lazy " I just want to go to the game so I can be seen, and leave at halftime" fans. Only the diehards the ones that eat sleep breath LSU will get in the games.

OH and that is another thing they need to have people by the gates at all times and if you leave early you should be A.) Shot on sight. B.) Put in the stockade in Free Speech Alley. or C.) Not allowed to purchase tickets next year.

Now I know there are emerganices but leaving at halftime so some chicks can get home in time to fix their hair and make up is not one of them.
    That makes me sick when people leave early. I have never in my life left a game early, even the year when Bama was beating the crap out of us and it was raining and a cold Nov night I stayed right there. And there are fans just like us diehards that get screwed over every year because some beauty queen things she will make friends by going to games and could careless about the Tigers.

Sorry I blacked out there ok I will step off the soapbox now.

5. Abuapu

Abuapu Founding Member

it pisses me off too when people leave at halftime, especially when I had to scrounge around just to get into the game.

6. Berge

Berge Founding Member

Man... I soooo wanted to leave during that Az State game.... I never would have.... but it was tempting..

7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

what year was that?

8. Berge

Berge Founding Member

I'm sorry... I'm thinking of the Arkansas State game.... ASU.... I was just at a convention at OU and I saw a bunch of ASU shirts that said Az State...

9. CParso

CParso Founding Member

I don't think we'll be seeing them expand the student section any time soon.
    They don't make enough money off of it. Tickets are like, $7.50 a game for students...
    A regular fan can't get a ticket at the top of the studium for three times that much.

10. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

Imagine how much louder it would be to make the entire endzone the student section.