Stupid error or lie?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by mctiger, Nov 17, 2009.

1. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

No no no!!!!!! No facts dough, we're sticking with the 400 clerical errors all in Obama's favor.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

This will happen regardless of who is president, and who was former president. Republicans still blame Clinton and Carter for sh!t today. Its never going to go away. If a Republican becomes President next time around, he will blame his short comings on the Obama administration. Politics, man.

3. TwistedTiger

That's why our two party system is failing the American people. It's not what you can do for America it's what can you do for yourself. When Republicans and Democrats decided public servant was a dirty word the downward spiral began. I have no problem understanding that both parties have abandoned the American people and that they are equally to blame for where we are now. What I don't understand is how the blind sheep extremists from both sides keep swallowing the garbage and calling it caviar.

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

you aren't going to get any arguments from me on that one man, i totally agree.

5. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Sound familiar??
    This is why I call those out for attacking capitalism, big oil, big business, Ceo.
    They are no different than government or the political system that these same people vote for.
    I think you are being to generic here, do you mean politicians or the voters?
    I think the downward spiral began or has gotten worse because the media got in bed with the politician and quit investigating one side or the other.
    Their agendas in many cases are the same at all cost.
    I can totally agree with this, if only the Republicans went conservative and stop trying to be Liberals.
    I totally get this, this is easy!
    For one thing everyone has a different definition of moderate, right, left, extreme even democrat and republican.

To answer your question most not all people have beliefs such as abortion, gun control, redistribution of wealth, global warming.
    The problem is that you can't vote for just one or two beliefs, you get the whole package whether you agree with it all or not.
    Otherwise what are you suppose to do?:confused:

6. TwistedTiger

I'm definitely talking about the politicians on this one, sorry I wasn't clear. Sometimes I act like my wife and think everyone should know what I'm thinking without telling them.:redface::grin:
    It's not a matter so much of being liberal or conservative although I have my preference. If politicians of either party did what was good for the country and the people instead of what was good for them either side could move the country forward although one might do a better job than the other.

Just because you agree with one or two of the beliefs the politician has doesn't mean you have to defend him to the death on every single thing he/she does like some people do. Obama could sacrifice babies on the front lawn of the White House and CNN and many of the sheep would defend his actions. The same could be said of Bush and many of his cult like followers. You don't have to blindly defend everything a politician does just because you think he/she is the best person for the job. The sheeple need to wake up and think for themselves on every issue.

7. Sourdoughman

I knew that but I just had to say that.:lol:
    I was thinking about Obama, he ran as a conservative, especially with the things he has in mind for this country today!
    :thumb:
    But I do believe the slanted media plays a role in this from both sides.
    Those sheep watch or listen all of the news channels without question.
    This stuff goes back to the point that we need political and media reform in this country, I would even think more than we need health care reform.
    Throw in their educational as well, teach them the right things, ABC's, 123 and PE and leave the political garbage out.

8. JM Tiger

JM Tiger Founding Member

9. Sourdoughman

So where did the money go?
    Are Obama and the Libs pocketing the money for campaigns or paying off organizations to pass their agenda?

10. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

argumentum prima facie.