Such pessimism.....(sp?)

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by shaqazoolu, Oct 12, 2003.

1. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

How is a USC fan going to talk about not winning something? You haven't won a thing in over 40+ years....and before that you never won ANYTHING. EVER! My point made again.

Also, never won a big game? What exactly was the SECCG and Sugar Bowl last year? Are you this stupid all the time?

2. lmcocky

lmcocky Freshman

The LSU vs. UGAly game separated the contender from the pretender. LSU exposed UGAly as the second-tier program they are, the team that can't win the big one.

My issue with you is that you come in here mouthing off like your the defending national champs, but in reality you guys can never win the big game to get there. With as talented team as you have, and I'm not sure if it's from bad coaching or no heart, but whenever you guys play a great team--- you choke and lose.

USC has struggled with their football program forever. That's no news... but do you see me mouthing off like we're ranked #1??

Come to think of it.... why are you even posting here? You're game with LSU was 3 weeks ago. Get over it!!

3. SouthLink02

How do I come off sounding like we are the National Champions? Because I am stating that USC has never won ANYTHING of ANY KIND in ANY REAL CONFERENCE?

Haven't won a big game? I will say again, what was the SECCG and Sugar Bowl last year?

Hard accepting the truth? We beat your ass like we always have in our entire history.

Get real, your team is over-rated and your program is still 4th in the East AT BEST

4. lsuj2006

lsuj2006 Founding Member

Southlink:
    I was making a valid point and if you're too ignorant (or pissed) to see that, then just don't bother. YES, PEOPLE WITH YOUR ATTITUDE CONTRIBUTED TO THE LOSS! Can you not grasp that?

5. SouthLink02

No. Not 1 fan contributed to the loss. The team lost. I am not bashing UF as UGA has no room to talk about beating UF. I am saying that I find it ridiculous to mock fans for saying that them thinking positivly is a bad thing.

LSU fans should think they will beat USC good.

6. lsuj2006

lsuj2006 Founding Member

I see you didn't grasp it. This is my last time explaning:

Fans, the media, and all surrounding LSU football had an idea that UF was going to be a push over, and as Coach Saban said, some rubbed off on the players giving them that attitude. Now, back to where we started, we need no more of an attitude that any team on our schedule will be easy.

I am not saying that we aren't hoping for a blowout, SL.

7. SouthLink02

No, I just don't agree with it one bit.

8. lsuj2006

lsuj2006 Founding Member

I never said you had to agree with the truth.

9. SouthLink02

It isn't the truth. Blaming fans for believing a team can win isn't a crime my friend. It's called confidence. Something each team should have.

10. lsuj2006

lsuj2006 Founding Member

Well, since you weren't watching the BR news, reading the Advocate, etc. all day last week, I don't expect you to understand. But, if you will, point out the spot where I said confidence is a sin.