SUCK FTARBUCKS

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Feb 7, 2017.

1. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Been drinking coffee since I started going to school - 1st grade. I have 2 large cups of CDM brewed strong every morning; and Starbucks when I get to work. It's pricey, but I enjoy it. I don't drink the same beer every time either. Some beer cost more than others also.

2. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Never have cared for Starbuck's coffee.....tastes like someone burnt the beans. I also marvel at businesses who make their politics known, especially retail. Why? You are only going to alienate a certain % of your potential customer base. I used to pass a feed and seed business on my way into the office. One week they put up a really nice, digital sign. The thing was beautiful and anyone within a mile from either direction could see it. I was jealous. However, from the first day he turned the sign on, the only thing he put on the sign were political messages. Never a single mention of feed or seed or anything else he was trying to sell, just politics. This guy had to have spent upwards of $75,000 on a sign that he used to express his politics and nothing more. Within a year he was out of business. Self-inflicted and plain ole' dumb.

LSUTiga likes this.
  3. kluke

kluke Founding Member

They are going to hire 10,000 refugees worldwide over the next 5 years. So radical. :eek: Really makes me want to break into a march.

I wish Twitter would piss Trump off so he could lead that boycott.

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

On that we can agree, because your liberal pansy ass pinko dollar will spend just as well as my John Wayne ass kicking, conservative, work hard for your money no bullshit dollar. Money is money so why not try to get all you can get. Sort of like putting a pool in your back yard. You immediately eliminate 50% of your buying market when it is time to sell.

Tiger in NC likes this.
  5. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Heard somewhere that they have 11,000 stores worldwide. That means less than 1 hire per store over a 5 year period. That's a world changer.

HalloweenRun and Perple like this.
  6. Tiger in NC

thanks for the warm welcome back, Shane......I knew I could count on you.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I've never had a Starbucks coffee. Have never seen a single Star Wars either but that's for another day.

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Politics? I voted for Ben Franklin

[​IMG]

9. Tiger in NC

I saw the first three....haven't seen any of the new ones but my kid likes them. Starbucks is so damn expensive and after drinking Army coffee for years I can drink cold water strained through dirt so I'm not too picky.....any gas station will do as long as it's not old.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Did you drink Community when you were at LSU? I don't know if they sell it in North Carolina but I've seen it in stores all along the Gulf Coast. Made here in Baton Rouge