Sucks to be Tulane.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by PodKATT, Jul 27, 2009.

1. LSUTyga73

LSUTyga73 Football Connoisseur

Well, we're 21-0 against them and have outscored them 957 points to 22 points. They've scored 3 points against us the last 85 years :thumb:

2. DwayneBowned

DwayneBowned Founding Member

Tulane games of last 2 years were pretty competitive. Tulane was leading at half-time two years ago or it was really close, can't remember, it took an interception to seal the deal. And last year the game was ours all along, but Tulane was making some decent plays imo. Tulane played Bama a lot better than us too, and they played @Bama.

And it wasn't too long ago that Tulane was a solid program, undefeated in 1998.

I don't know why I'm defending Tulane so much but overall I think they should definitely stay on the schedule with us. There's a lot of history and I would rather have them on the schedule every year.

3. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

One of my customers was an All American OL at Tulane and graduated the year before they went undefeated. He palyed backup for the Saints a couple of years. He was from Iowa and never told me why he went to Tulane...Steve Schuler.

Even though he went to TU, he knew what he was doing and has his priorities straight...he married a beautiful lady who is an LSU alum !!!!:hihi:.

ya herd me Okie??? :yelwink2:!!

4. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

poor girl.

5. friedriches

friedriches mr. t