Sugar Bowl DVD

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LStUdent, Apr 12, 2004.

1. LStUdent

LStUdent Founding Member

Not sure if this had been posted or not, I've been away for a week. Its a site where you can pick up a DVD of the Sugar Bowl.

www.championshipdvd.com

2. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

I ordered it from the aforementioned site in mid-january. I was hoping to get it quicker from there than from the "official" LSU website. However, it would seem as though production/release of the dvd is continuously delayed regardless of the source you order it from.

I've not seen a replay of the Sugar Bowl since watching it live. I've listened to the radio broadcast a few times. Hopefully when this dvd of the game finally comes in it will be perfect timing to carry us through the rest of the off-season.

3. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

I can't wait to start getting all of my LSU Championship items in. I ordered the season ticket stock reprint, wil be getting the DVD and will be framing the panoramic shot of the sugar bowl. I've got all sorts of magazines that will be framed, including a couple of preseason ones, and I'm getting the Advocate posters as well to be framed.

4. tygertail

tygertail Founding Member

i framed the advocate print with my ticket in it. looks good but it was expensive. wait until michael's has the 50% off everything sale.

5. HittinZX2

HittinZX2 Living to die laughing

I ordered mine from that site a few weeks ago and this is the email i got today...

Great News LSU Fans!! The 2004 Nokia Sugar Bowl is now in stock and will be getting shipped out on Monday, April 26th. Thank you for your patience! DVD Marketing Customer Service

I'm really excited...I should have ordered two in case i burn this one out with frequent playbacks.