Suicide Bomber in Turkey leaves 50 Dead and 60 injured

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jun 28, 2016.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

2. sunnyjim

sunnyjim Founding Member

If Turkey would just shoot all of the muslims, their problem will be solved.

shane0911 likes this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Sometimes I Wonder if Islam really is a religion of peace

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Wait, how on earth did that many die with no AR-15's being used?

shane0911 and LSUTiga like this.
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

See these videos from turkey?

There is one where people are running down a corridor toward the camera.

Maybe the one time in my life I yelled at random people happened exactly right there. I was waiting to enter security in Istanbul to connect from New York to tel aviv in my most epic of all trip around the world in late 2014. Anyways, the security line was so long it backed all the way to the exit of the moving sidewalk on the left of that corridor, such that where people spilled out was getting too crowded, and that lots of people were getting dumped up at the spill out point. And it really scared me to imagine people getting mashed up as they were forcefully being emptied off the people mover, but they were bunching up and bunching up so finally I yelled at them to push out of the way of the end of the sidewalk. I was midly embarrassed about yelling at them but nobody was angry because they immediately saw what a potential disaster it was and how people woulda been mushed.

Anyways that happened exactly on the left part of the screen at the moving sidewalk end on that shot of people running towards the camera on one of the many vids they are showing on the news right now.

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

That would be a great help

7. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Don't hold your breath.

8. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Just think how many would die if it wasn't.

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I'm not. The trouble is its already too late. It reminds me of a "farside" cartoon I saw years ago. Not sure how many of you remember that but it was an amazingly awesome comic strip. The one I'm talking about had a cowboy sleeping in the desert covered in rattlesnakes. The caption showed 1 of them saying "on 3 everyone rattle" or something like that.

There will come a day when folks realize "that crazy bastard wasn't so crazy after all" of course it won't matter because we are already over the event horizon.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

We like to believe we are civilized now. As if people and nations were never hell bent on destroying those that opposed them, or just destroying those who disagreed with them for no reason.

The Human history is littered with factual evidence after evidence with these kinds of people.

Yet the liberal mindset has taken such a shift towards the idea of utopia that they are now blind of the reality of our nature.

No, you are not crazy Shane.

shane0911 likes this.