Summing up LSU Basketball...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerEducated, Feb 7, 2004.

1. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

A roller coaster by fans who are inconsistent...

2 game losing streak...We need to look to the future, get someone in here who can win!

2 game winning streak...We need to hold this guy up to the light, and perhaps roll him over!

The fans will walk this way one minute, then walk that way the next...

I think Crawfish and myself are the ONLY ones who have consistently held our positions...and just to let you all know, I'm NOT changing mine because of some win streak...

It's a time honored tradition of Brady's teams the past few years to get fat and lazy on a lard-laced diet of creampuffs early on in the year...then FACEPLANT in the early going of the conference schedule...only to miraculously get on "a roll" and make some "noise" so we can magically finish a few games above .500 in conference and win a game in post-season SEC Tournament so we can get our striped feline asses handed to us in the opening rounds of "da Tourney"...

So...I ask you LSU fans...Since you all can obviously see the consistent inconsistency rife in this program...Since you all see how up and down this team, these fans, this program, and this town is towards basketball....

When are you going to ask for stability? When will you all get tired of the "Vomit Rocket" he's got you all on?

One can only wonder...

;-)

2. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I'm not inconsistant on my views!

I did question the coach and staff but it was because I thought they should've tried a different offense to get an easier shot when the shots obviously weren't falling.

When you have droughts for almost a half of 1 game and it lingers
    it seemed to me that maybe you should run some other kind of
    offense to change things up for a little while.

I never said to fire Brady but I did say they should give him the
    rest of the year and see what happens..

3. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

These guys are attacking the basket again. That's what we really needed. LSU's defense has been on fire all year long. Just "a touch" of offense was needed to win SEC games.

I have always supported Brady and I will continue to support the man. He did an excellent job, IMO during the probation years and has done a good job so far this season. 16-4 (6-3 in the SEC).

This is his first year to coach the Tigers while off of probation.:lsug:

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

16-4 and 6-3 in the SEC! Thats pretty damn good even considering the weak OOC schedule. How much better would the record have to be to make the Brady bashers hold their tounges? I don't think some of you would be happy with a 20-0 record unless they had an 80's LA Lakers Showtime style offense.

5. TigerEducated

I'll be happy with integrity and consistency, and a healthy heaping of professionalism...

We're short on all three counts...

6. DeathValley

DeathValley Founding Member

Hey I've been supporting Brady and this team the whole time. I will continue to support him until his leaves this university. He may not be the best coach but damit he's our coach.
    Geaux Brady:lsup:

7. LSUHotdog

LSUHotdog Founding Member

It's apparent to me that too many of you people are not in technical fields. No one has time to read these short stories you guys compose. The concept is to be concise and to the point with your ideas got it?

8. TigerEducated

LSUHotDog...I'm sorry...but when did you become the HHIC around here?

9. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

LOL,

You would love reading TNT's posts.

10. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

It’s apparent that grammar isn’t your forte.

Was that "to the point?"