Summing up LSU Basketball...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerEducated, Feb 7, 2004.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

That is absolute bullshit, TE. Myself, Death Valley, Jeffinbama, Mobile Bengal, Gumborue and others have been steadfast in our support for Brady. Time to put up or shut up. Find one post where I've been critical of Brady and I will walk out to the 50 yard line at halftime of the spring game and count out 10 one hundred dollar bills and put them in your hands. If you cannot find one, all you have to do is admit you are wrong.

2. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Like the Jay-Z song goes...

See some dirt on my shouldaz/
    Go on Brush Ma Shirt Off/

Don't hate...Learn to appreciate...

3. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

That wasn't Jay-Z that said that. It was that guy at Circle K the other day that was drinking the 40.

4. TigerEducated

You would never make it to the 50...The sideline Nazi's would corrall you...

On that note...You're right, there are more than just myself and Crawfish, of this I'll admit...

I like being consistent with my takes, and I have consistently been unimpressed...so why start now...Just as much as the losing streak was no cause for concern, neither is the winning streak. The inconsistency is consistent, so there is no concern for the overall...

John Brady's the John Starks of collegiate coaching...Scores 30 one night, then goes 0-fer in Game 7 against H-Town & The Rockets...

I just wanted to temper all the enthusiasm for this man that I knew was coming...That's all...

Just giving the "Brady Butt Munch Bunch" some fuel for the fire...

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I assume you won't attempt to prove me wrong because you know you cannot. Like my Daddy used to say "you should always be sure your brain is in neutral before putting your mouth in gear".

6. TigerEducated

Try re-reading the part where I said..."You're right,"...

Do you conveniently unlearn how to read every now and then?

7. LSUHotdog

LSUHotdog Founding Member

Oh wow Dallas, that was a pretty cheap shot ass. I was just making an innocent critique and you try to belittle me with "It’s apparent that grammar isn’t your forte" crap. Actually I don't see a problem with anything I typed, so what's your point pinhead?

I'm sorry TE, but when did your less than bland editorials suddenly become relevant? Anyways, you will probably want to fire Smoke in a month or so....

8. TigerEducated

LSUHotDog, it's obvious you DON'T read what I say...

I have NEVER been a detractor of Smoke Laval...

You ASSUME on that one, Hot Dog...and right now, you're showing all the credibility of a "Lucky Dog" in the Quarter at a Quarter to four...

The only way you get lucky is if you DON'T get bottulism...

Smoke was 6-5, and I went on the air and busted radio show hosts and writers IN THIS TOWN TO THEIR FACES IN PUBLIC...

Shaq said it once, and I'll say it again...

Don't EVER call me out...I'm from LSU...

9. TigerPrideLSU

TigerPrideLSU Founding Member

I have a lot of faith in Coach Brady. He came to LSU when we were really down. He couldn't really do much with the players we had. Now that we aren't on probation, we will be able to pull through. Oh yea, today's crowd at the Arkansas game SUCKED!

10. LSUHotdog

LSUHotdog Founding Member

Hey educated, why don't you get the magic wand out of your ass princess. I'm not assuming anything, I am making a prediction pinhead, which is based on my OPINION. Get a life dude. Hard to believe you are actually from the south, because you are so freakin' uptight and whiny.

By the way, your lucky dog jokes are really lame, like your damn editorials. I'm glad you feel so sanctimonious and take it upon yourself to flame writers. So why can't you handle being critiqued without going on a tirade?

Get your ego in check, because I WILL call you out.