Super Bowl Questions

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by LSUTiga, Jan 21, 2019.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

1/ Do you hold it against the LA Rams for a call the refs blew?
    2/ Are you pulling for them?

I’m gonna pull for the Rams. New faces with a ring and I like Gurley. Their QB too. Had never watched him before last night.

2. kcal

kcal Founding Member

if it were possible for the rams to lose the SB a thousand times over it wouldn’t be enough

3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

lol

4. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

My answer to all questions regarding SuperBowl*LXIII going forward will be,"I don't give a shit." Having said that, no; I don't hold it against the Rams. They played their game and they are a very good team; its not their fault the refs were incompetent.

uscvball, Winston1, didit and 4 others like this.
  5. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

Absolutely. I can't really stomach either team winning a ring. I'll go with NE. Lesser of 2 evils...

kcal and watson1880 like this.
  6. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

I won't really watch... I am sure someone will have a party and I'll have my backed turned to the tv pouring drinks. Anyway the lambs are the NFL's chosen team, may them and goodell rot in hell.

#fireroger

Bengal B likes this.
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

There is a rule in place, they said rule 17, that in an especially egregious situation gives the commissioner the power to reverse the call on non call on the field and schedule the resumption of the game from the point of the infraction. Good luck on getting Roger Goodell to do the right thing.

8. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

There's a petition started asking him to do it, and they've got about 160,000 signatures already. The rule is meant to cover things like weather disruptions, power outages, or a natural disaster disrupting the game. In fact, the rule specifically states its not meant to be a means for a team to protest the results after the fact.

9. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Right, can you imagine the precedent that would set? Any team with a beef about a call/no call would want the same treatment. And the petition is just gay. It won't make one bit of difference.

uscvball and COTiger like this.
  10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

It's at change.org. Sign it, send it to everybody you know and ppst it on your sociam media accounts.
    https://www.ajc.com/news/national/t...atch-after-blown-call/9MHyYcaO32PxahZnElc3TN/