Super regionals

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Jun 11, 2016.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Maybe, but we are lacking some serious ability in key spots. Costly errors all year.

Brian and Rouxleaux like this.
  2. Rouxleaux

Rouxleaux Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?

Now is that play makers or coaching? Some of these errors look like stupid young kid mistakes, mental stuff that experience I think will iron our. Could be wrong however.

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

No shane was serious. I cleared it up for him with the math. Hes kinda like this rottweiler I once had. Very hard to teach unless you absolutely smash it in the head repeatedly to get its attention..

4. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Wtf did you say?

5. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

You just call Shane a ...?

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I am still serious. I understand the decision, I just don't like it and never will. Just like punting. It's giving up, conceding, it's not in my nature. I'd have let him swing last night and every other time. A kid on my team bunts he is in the dog house for a long time.

7. Chipeace

Chipeace Country Roads Tiger

I feel this team overachieved. A few great pitchers & a couple good hitters but not a lot of superstars. Proud of what they accomplished. Looking forward to going better next year, though.

Brian and shane0911 like this.
  8. BayouBengal014

BayouBengal014 Founding Member

Wasn't a great year for the SEC in post season. Mississippi State had one of the best teams in the SEC they were unbelievable and they got swept in their supers as well. Ole mis wasn't too bad either and they couldn't get out their regional. It's just baseball. I think LSU will bring home the ship next year this team will be special.

9. r_bear42

r_bear42 Founding Member

I know you guys will probably disagree but IMO the lack of consistant starting pitching (Friday and Saturday) and w/o a Sunday starter was the problem. First two, Lange and Pouche' got better as the season progressed but lost too many at the start of the season. Never did get a consistant Sunday guy. I believe they got two sweeps the entire season. Unlike the tigers

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

At least 3. Missouri and then back to back vs Arkansas in the rallypossum series and then Tennessee after a 2 game sweep at Notre Dame.