Support Brady, Go to the PMAC

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DeathValley, Jan 22, 2003.

1. DeathValley

DeathValley Founding Member

Our fan support sucks. Brady is having a excellent year and the basher are talking about how he is as good as gone. He should be given the chance because now he is proving he can win. Wait this just in .... Sue Gunter lost her 1st game of the season. Talk is she is on the hot seat too. Come on people, instead of bashing Brady on this message board go to the games and support the team. He is having his best season and nowbody gives a damn. How do you think the players feel playing in front of around 9,000 fans. We could be twice as good if people go to support the team and get the PMAC rocking. What ever happend to the "Deaf Dome." It sure is not there now. It's a sad day when Arkansas is drawing more fans than our mens team and they are bad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    :mad:

2. Hub

Hub Founding Member

I'm with you DV. Only Brady basher on this board though is TUWho.

3. -T-

-T- Founding Member

i go to games, but i don't like brady. he is bad for lsu.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Yeah but we're talking about LSU fans.

5. -T-

-T- Founding Member

Oh yeah I forgot. Once a person criticizes an LSU coach, they are no longer an LSU fan. Sorry I forgot such an important rule. I should be like others and support the man no matter what bad things he does.

6. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

You could support him for all the good things he has done instead of focusing on a single flaw. So he yells at his players. Some can't take it or aren't good enough to play D1 ball and transfer. For a player to be good, he needs to take critism and use it to improve his game.

Quote from ESPN the Magazine article about Duke:

"After 6'10" freshman forward Shavlik Randolph was benched early against UCLA, then sat all but seven minutes against Ohio State, K's haranguing hit the spot all right. "I told Shaz there's not a guy at Duke who Coach hasn't told how terrible they're playing and how worthless they've been," says junior sub Nick Horvath. "You can't take it personal. You just have to go out and perform." Coach K attributed his fiery attitude to watching LSU's John Brady motivate his players."

Okay I made up the last sentence but the point is that if players can't handle criticism or being benched (Shawnson, Trask) then they are a detriment to the team.

7. -T-

-T- Founding Member

single flaw? get real

8. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

Arky has more fans and a better team.

Arky proved it on the court tonight with the win: they are better than LSU in basketball this year.

You can't blame people for being apathetic with two consecutive SEC losses.

Are we at the bottom of the SEC West right now? It sure feels like it.

9. Tuwho?

Tuwho? Banned Forever

I am an unabashed Brady Basher thru and thru! I firmly believe he was the wrong choice from his inception at LSU and nothing he has done has made me even look twice at my Anti-Brady stance.

I fully support the players just not the Coach. I don't care if you hire Floyd or not--just put someone in that position that will revitalize the fan base so the PMAC will once again be packed.

10. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

win or lose I will be at the PMAC on next TUes for the UF game.