Support Brady, Go to the PMAC

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DeathValley, Jan 22, 2003.

1. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

The fan base won't be revitalized until either 1 of 2 things happen: 1)LSU basketball wins big in the SEC (see 99-00) or 2)they put sod into the PMAC and play football. LSU is a football school and always will be. And Brady was the only guy who would take the job after Dale Brown left the program in shambles. If you can honestly say that the program is not in better shape than when Brady inherited it, you are dumb.

We sucked tonight, we sucked Saturday, hopefully we won't suck at MSU this weekend. I think we started 99 1-3 in SEC play so hopefully the ship can be righted and the Tigers can make the NCAAs.

2. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

All you ever talk about is how Brady wasted scholarships. LSU plays with 6 scholarship players.... Brady wasted scholarships. Shawnson Johnson quits the team over nothing.... Brady wasted scholarships. Courtney Trask is no good and never plays so he quits the team.... Brady wasted scholarships. The dollar falters against the yen in day-to-day trading.... Brady wasted scholarships. Gas prices rise 7 cents per gallon.... Brady wasted scholarships. It rained when the weatherman predicted sunshine.... Brady wasted scholarships. It's all ever say when talking about Brady.

I didn't hear any talk from you or Tuwho when LSU was beating top 10 ranked Arizona and Mississippi State. That tells me that you have no brain. I can say that LSU sucked tonight and Saturday and that Brady probably coached poorly and the players played poorly. But when they win, as they did a couple of weeks ago, I can also say that they played well and were well coached. You are so stuck on decrying Brady that you can't actually see what's going on, making anything you say about LSU basketball irrelevant and not worth reading.

And if the name Omar Salice Mance whatever comes up any more then you're proving my point.

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Great point MikeD:

These assholes never, ever have a word to say after a Tiger win. Once they lose though, here they come. Like freakin hyenas trying to steal someone elses food.

4. TigerLifer3

TigerLifer3 Founding Member

I don't always talk about basketball that much....

but when you get out hustled to the ball for a rebound or a shooter shoots from 3 point range and gets a his own rebound and makes a shot, that to me is a lack of effort, and a lack of coaching, if I was the coach I would make them run wind sprints till they puked up breakeast lunch and dinner.

5. SabanFan

Re: I don't always talk about basketball that much....

But then TuWho, T and others would bash him for being too hard on his players. Do you think for a moment that Brady doesn't preach hustle and effort? Jesus H. Christ, sometimes the comments made by supposedly intelligent sports fans are mind boggling. How can you blame coaching if the effort isn't 100% What do you want. A freakin' cattle prod at midcourt? The blame lies with the spoiled brat athletes who don't appreciate that with effort comes reward. By the way. Duke has dropped 2 straight. I hear Coach K is on his way out if he doesn't turn them around.

6. roygu

roygu Founding Member

Latest Rumor

I heard that Duke really wanted Jim Harrick but now they will settle for Tim Floyd. ;) LOL

7. SabanFan

Since he's dropped 2 ACC games in a row, I suppose it stands to reason that he wasted his scholarships on all those High School All Americans. I watched a little of each game. Maryland and NC State actually beat Duke to some of the rebounds and once, even ran down a loose ball. Clearly an indication of poor coaching. I hope they don't beat us to Tim Floyd. His Bulls teams were some of the best ever. He's obviously a hot commodity what with all the job offers he seems to be getting.

8. ChuckE

ChuckE Founding Member

Sabanfan; Well said. Although I do not like Brady that well, it does reflect the type of players he is bringing in. Your statement is on target..The blame lies with the spoiled brat athletes who don't appreciate that with effort comes reward. I'll add..a quality education for doing something they are suppose to love and be good at. LSU and the fans are on the short end of the stick.