Supporting Troops

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Sourdoughman, Jul 2, 2006.

1. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Re: Les Miles in Iraq

I was actually thinking the same thing between posts 1 & 2 in this thread.
    I thought U and Clair was in agreement and I commented.
    I didn't get it at all, maybe we should start over?

I don't remember stating anyone was bad here?
    I'm just suspicious when people totally ignore facts, that is partison.
    I admit I'm partison but I believe its got more to do with facts than fiction in this case.
    See my five points above, terrorist camps, etc.
    I don't give up just because things look tough or the media says so.

Its not convenience, I haven't seen you support anything other than the left.
    Its convenient for some to forget the total truth in this war such as terrorist camps in Iraq and other facts that actually happened.
    Thats what I'm waiting to see, if you will be peeved off at a democrat or not.:shock: :grin:

I'm not saying its all roses, I'm ticked off at the Bush Administration for imigration and not having a better strategy in Iraq but its not like the Democrats have ever had any plans for anything the last 6 years.
    I'm just saying as bad as Iraq seems we've been in much worse situations during a time of war.
    I'm also saying I don't think our country has the political will or the stomach
    for war because of various reasons, the country seems divided, referring to politicians here because most people will sway with the wind.
    As far as Congress goes, thats like waking the dead to do something, Republican or Democrat, theres my bi-partison ship, unless its a pay raise or a soft issue like sports.
    In truth there is no alternative, all candidates have been pretty bad the last 16 years or so.