Supreme Court does it again

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Apr 3, 2014.

1. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

i know you probably have researched this, its all propaganda and partly racism.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I'll give you a few reasons

1. Private prisons. Easy way to lock people up and make private prisons shareholders money.

2. This isn't talked about a lot but asset seizures. Local and state police can seize assets, billions of combined dollars a year.

3. Taxpayer dollars funneled to government organizations like the DEA.

4. Christianity.

5. Racism

3. plotalot

plotalot Veteran Member

It is mostly propaganda, but just giving it a "partly" on racism is an understatement. Racist lies are the foundation of most of the initial propaganda going back prior to Reefer Madness.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2014
  4. plotalot

plotalot Veteran Member

Add to your list, the test for usage is so easy to detect for so long yet there is no good procedure to determine if a person is high at any given moment. Keeping it illegal makes when someone uses irrelevant, they can hassle who they want when they want.

5. LaSalleAve

Good point

6. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

I don't find this law nearly as bad as the super pac thing.

7. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

this is merely an extension of the Citizens United decision that has allowed big money donors to pour money into the system and unfairly sway elections. not picking on the R's here because the D's do the same thing, but just last week we all saw the parade of potential's make the journey to Vegas to slob Adelson's knob over his money. this thing is bought and paid for before any of us ever hit the voting booth and the best part is that while they run this kind of racket, they probably laugh at all of us arguing about what we consider the "issues." Hell, the issues are decided long before we start going on and on about them. money in our politics should be enemy #1 for ANY one who has the right to vote, regardless of party. this supreme court is the worst in history imo......and my least favorite is Alito

CajunlostinCali likes this.
  8. LaSalleAve

he was the one that had the nerve to mouth "thats not true" while Obama was speaking against citizens united. Alito is bought, Thomas is bought, my least favorite is Scalia. He is a joke.

9. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

All they did was make what was criminal and unacceptable, legal and forthright. The spending is just the same. The Koch brothers (among others) are winning the fight for private entities to have control over politicians and our nation. The new power now belongs to party heads who decide who will fill a ticket and who doesn't. These kooks in black klan robes just gave the same meaning to freedom of spending as is the right to freedom of speech.

We are now legally fucked. Unless your vote is paid for, your vote is now paid against. Won't be long until you will be required to have a computer chip injected into you to allow your vote. No chip, no soup. Scanner don't work, no soup. You poop your chip and keep it in a jar, no soup.

10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Whew, good thing I don't care much for soup