Sweet 16 in Atlanta

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerBill661, Mar 20, 2006.

1. TigerBill661

TigerBill661 Life is Good

I am a HUGE LSU fan/alum living in Tennessee looking for tickets to Thurday's game against Duke. Does anyone know of any tickets for sale? Secondly, if I cannot find tickets, or they prove too expensive, I would like to watch the game at a "Tiger friendly" ROWDY sports bar in Atlanta. Any suggestions? GO TIGERS!!!!!!

2. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

Same deal here -- I live in the Washington DC area and will be in Atlanta on business Thurs.-Sun. I tried a contact that I have at TAF but no go there. I figure I'll end up at a bar watching the game and looking for the prime location to do so!! Also looking for suggestions...

:geauxtige

3. jjbodean1970

jjbodean1970 Founding Member

4. www.six3.us

www.six3.us Founding Member

AND OF COURSE TRY EBAY

5. sassylsufan2002

sassylsufan2002 Founding Member

Good luck on the hunt for tickets. Many of these guys on here were in Atlanta for the football games and I'm sure if you give them enough time to see this post, they'll come up with some good suggestions as to the best party place to watch the game. Hang in there! and.....

Geaux Tigers!!!

6. LSUalum24

LSUalum24 Founding Member

I'll be in Atlanta for the ACS conferences over the weekend. I've heard Jock and Jill's by the CNN Center is good. East Andrew's or the ESPN zone in Buckhead is also good.

7. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

Hey LSUalum24 -- I'm there for the ACS conference as well. I actually work for ACS in the Publications Division (I run the Copyright Office) at HQ in Washington, DC.

Thanks for the bar suggestions and perhaps we'll run into each other...

:geauxtige

8. smackdaddy

smackdaddy Founding Member

dude, the place seats like 40,000 for basketball. Tix are 100 a pop minimum....this isn't the final 4, there will be many seats available.

You can get level 2 seats right now through ticketmaster, but your best bet is to pick up some nice close tix outside the game for a song.