Swiftvets.com - the real truth about Kerry

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by islstl, Aug 5, 2004.

1. SmaxCom2

SmaxCom2 Founding Member

That line pretty much nullifies your point (If there ever was one).

2. marcmc99

marcmc99 Founding Member

No thanks, I'm living on a beach in Arizona right now, right across the street from John McCain, and two doors down from one of John Kerry-Heinz's vacation homes. One of these days you'll have to pull your head out of the sand to come up for air. Maybe then you will get just a glimpse of the truth. :D

3. marcmc99

marcmc99 Founding Member

No, it neither supports the point nor does it nullify the point. He says he does not know. Nice effort, but keep trying.

4. dallastigers

dallastigers Founding Member

One out of the ten does not appear to feel the love for Kerry (but does seem a little angry)
    http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,599034,00.html

5. dallastigers

I thought this was a good read on the DNC's reaction to the book.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/007389.php

6. dallastigers

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash.htm

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Interesting. McCain was my candidate in the 2000 primaries. He's the kind of moderate, non-partisan senator that would make a good president and represent everybody fairly. Incidently, He's on the record as condemning the political sliming of Kerry's military decorations by the neo-cons in the Bush camp. They did the same thing to his own war record in 2000. "Shameful" he called it and advised the President to publicly disavow such rumormongering as political mudslinging. :dis:

They got beaches in Arizona?!! :shock:

8. marcmc99

marcmc99 Founding Member

McCain was my candidate as well. My comment about him was only meant as a joke. I have nothing but respect for him. I think the fact that he was too non-partisan and fair cost him a shot in 2000. I too would prefer someone down the middle, as long as they are strong on defense. This year, it is either left or right, and I have to go right.

Those Arizona beaches are great. Big, beautiful, and sand everywhere. You should give them a try. I'll warn you though, that walk down to the water is hell! :cuss:

9. ashgeaux

ashgeaux Founding Member

Where is/was McCain when moveon.org and others had/have ads that are slandering the President? They spent over 60 million dollars over the last year comparing him to Hitler, creating ads right out of Farenheit 9/11, and criticizing Bush's National Guard Service. It should go both ways.

The funniest part of this is that Kerry is threatening to sue tv stations that play the swiftboat ad, as well as a Club for Growth ad (which is nothing but showing his flip flops), while Bush has been under attack for almost a year and hasn't said a word.

This is only an issue, because of the loopholes in McCain's Campaign Finance Reform bill that the President should have never signed in the first place.

10. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

We all know you're Mr. Serious.

Seriously, why not relax? You let this message board get to you everytime. Your responses are four paragraph insults (mine are much shorter).

I've seen all the posters hit you with both their opinions and a facts. Yet you still have the dark shades on and ignore the answers you beg for. I seriously doubt anyone on here will make another person change their vote. What do you think?

Instead of worring about what everyone else around here says or thinks, why don't you give me 10 good reasons why George Bush should be our president for the next 4 years.

Now is when you need to fire back with "complete sentences" "grade school post" blah blah blah

signed,

Mr. Not so serious