Swiftvets.com - the real truth about Kerry

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by islstl, Aug 5, 2004.

1. marcmc99

marcmc99 Founding Member

Crawfish, you are such a dumbass. I thought you had the sense to realize when someone is screwing with you, but obviously not, so let me fill you in. You enjoy pissing people off. Not just some people, everyone. I also enjoy pissing people off, but I'd rather piss off the people who enjoy pissing off people. Yeah, I wrote a couple of serious posts when I started, and then you jumped in and gave me the same treatment you give everyone else. Like I said, I don't give a rat's ass to be honest, but I could tell my seriousness is what got to you, so I kept yanking your chain just like you kept yanking mine. Nothing personal, just killing time and having a little fun with you. I knew you weren't some idiot who couldn't write a complete sentence, but it was fun to keep pissing you off by saying you were. So lighten up, go take a dump or something and calm down, it was all in fun. Go outside, get away from the computer for awhile. Take your own advice once in a while.

2. marcmc99

marcmc99 Founding Member

Oh, and to answer your question, I've really only got one reason why the country will be better off the next 4 years under Bush.

Because he ain't John Kerry.

3. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

Marc, You can do better than that! I wasn't talking about myself. The other guys on the board make you look foolish. Wait, no they don't. You make yourself look foolish by ignoring them.

For once I was being 1/2 ass serious. I wanted 10 reasons.

BTW, do you still have the newspaper down by the computer?

I have good job at the morgue. I can spot a republican every single time. They ususally have nerdy haircuts with a bit of a slant to their eyes. We've had a few heat related deaths this week, but no big deal. Lot's of time to surf the web. Al Sharpton's cousin was in here not so long ago. He looked like he was a great person. No tatoos or anything. I'm going to go practice my stiching, bbl.

4. MFn G I M P

MFn G I M P Founding Member

Here is President Bush's agenda for his next term. I may have missed a couple when I was reading through his speech in Pennsylvania but you can always read the whole speech for yourself here Bush Outlining his 2nd term agenda

Economic agenda:
    1. Insisting on higher standards for pre-college schooling.
    2. Reform high school so the high school diploma means something
    3. Expand math and science so "young people can compete in a high tech world"
    4. Expand the use of internet to bring high-level training to the classrooms.
    5. By 2006 all seniors on Medicare can choose a plan that suits their needs and gives them prescription drug coverage
    6. Give Americans more choices about their own health care and making it more affordable.
    7. Allow small companies to purchase discounted insurance.
    8. Medical liability reform
    9. Keep American jobs in America by: having regulations that are reasonable and fair, lessen our dependence on foreign energy sources, end junk lawsuits that threaten small buisness owners and not overspend taxpayers money and keep taxes low.
    10. Reject economic isolationism
    11. Wants Congress to enact Comp-time and Flex-time to "help American families better juggle work and home duties"
    12. Privatize social security
    13. Advocate a constiutional ban on same-sex marriage

International/homeland security
    1. Must seek allies to pursue terrorists anywhere in the world.
    2. Continue to build alliances and work with friends for the cause of security and peace
    3. Never turn over national security decisions to leaders of foreign countries
    4. Keep our commitments to Iraq and Afghanistan
    5. Continue to keep our troops adaquetly funded.
    6. Continue reforming the intelligence community
    7. Increase port and border security
    8. Dramaticaly improve the intelligence-gathering community.

He hasn't stated how he will go about doing all of this stuff and as soon as he does I will try to post it.

5. MFn G I M P

Now here is Kerry's agenda, if he is elected. Kerry's Agenda

1. use every available resource to get the terrorists before they can strike us (sounds a lot like Bush's pre-emption policy)
    2. Modernize the military (yet Kerry voted against the money to fund the troops)
    3. develop biofuels, and hydrogen-based energy (which i agree with 100%, Bush pledged $20 billion, i believe, to do this, i may be mistaken though.)
    on domestic issues they plan to:
    1. end tax breaks for companies that move jobs overseas (agree with even though outsourcing does help developing countries)
    2. reduce the corporate tax by 5% and cutting taxes for 99% of corporations
    3. Cut taxes to the middle class and investing in health care and education.
    4. They will provide tax credits, up to $4,000, for each of 4 years of college tuition (personally speaking my family is not wealthy, in fact you can probably call us poor yet they can afford to pay to have 2 kids in college and still have money to live on, so I don't buy the bull**** of people not being able to afford college tuition)
    5. promise to balance the budget and cut the deficit in half (thank God, this is one thing that I am very ashamed of about President Bush)
    6. Provide up to $1000 in relief for employers that offer it's employees quality health care. (Bush plan)
    7. enroll every child into medicare
    8. cut health care costs by reducing administrative costs, waste, fraud, and abuse.
    9. Fully fund the No Child Left Behind Act, and invest in afterschool programs (Yet another Bush plan)
    10. Improve teacher development and provide higher pay
    11. Will try to ensure that every young person graduates by holding schools accountable, offer more tutoring and mentoring, and will strengthen the high school curriculum so everyone can get a meaningful diploma (also sounds like a Bush plan)

So far a lot of his plans sounds like Bush plans. He also hasn't stated how he plans to do any of this but we still have 3 months until the election. As with my last post as soon as he says how he plans to accomplish these things I will try to post it.

6. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

Thanks, Mother ****ing Gimp

It might take me a while to read all that. One of our vacuum tubes just busted. It's a mess.

7. marcmc99

marcmc99 Founding Member

8. MFn G I M P

I realize most people criticize both candidates without really knowing what they plan on doing this upcoming term, so I figured I would post it.

9. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

I guess you ran out of bad links. Why can't you answer Red or Smax? I'm honored that you put forth so much of your "online time" to try and "out do" others at their "own game."

Still waiting for your top 10. I know you can think for yourself. Try not to use any links this time. You can do it!

BTW, Do you hang with Purple Haze up in Jackson?

Yes, Mr. Sharpton's cousin was an interesting and distinguished client. Not as much as that cop detective form the show "In heat of the night"

signed,
    Mr. Serious

10. marcmc99

marcmc99 Founding Member

whine, moan, bitch. you any kin to Al Gore. It's obvious you are a democrat, no need trying to sway your vote.

Negative on the Purple Haze.

You talking about Archie Bunker's kid, or the black guy?

signed,
    Mr. Not-So-Serious