Sylvester Croom award name change

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by diamondheadtiger, Mar 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

Wow look drc40 You sound like a internet tough guy. Head puts some good stuff on the board. You are probably just a IP (Internet P****) I saw a few of your post 40, the word wanna-b mob boy comes to mind. You talk about betting and telling people to get off the board, you need to stop watching the Sopranos with your mom and come back to reality. Whats wrong you got your feelings hurt today so you have to come to the den and take out some frustration on people. Yeah I seen punks like you B/4! Sit behind your screen talking bad but when you are on the streets your kissing azz. Take it EZ fat boy. IM just guessing but you look like this in real life--------
    l
    l
    l
    <----

2. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Reading all of the replies...

it seems to be that this was an interesting topic and one that most posters agree on, that Shula is an insecure pu&&y. Do you have anything better to do than bash him for this thread?

3. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

Man, that's COLD!!!!!!!
    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

4. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Thats what real armies use to tell where the enemy is. Just look in the opposite direction they are running!!! :D :D :D :geaux: :lsug:

5. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

Man, that's COLD!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

6. DRC

DRC TigerNator

I click on them and dont realize there is a bunch of crap being posted from our rivals boards.Of course I know better now since most of the topics you start are quotes from other boards. I guess its important to some what our rivals are saying but really, I could care less. I am more worried about what LSU is doing as opposed to what our rivals post on their boards. I dont even read their garbage.

Too funny because you are pretty uninformed. First of all, I am over 40 with a successful business and great family. I was in no way trying to talk tough to anyone except to point out the vast majority of dheadtigers posts are quotes from our rivals boards that are nothing but inflamatory at best. Second, were did I talk about betting and telling people to leave the board? If you are talking about the Ramah deal you better re-read the topics. "HE" was the one who wanted the bet, I just took it. When I won I gave him a pass because it was a stupid bet and regardless if I agree on his style, he's pretty funny to read.

The whole point in my original post was not to be tough with anyone but disagree on dheadtigers posting tactics. I bet if you search his history you will find a huge number of his posts with nothing but quotes from other boards. We arent always going to agree and thats fine, but in my humble opinion making the majority of your posts consist of quotes (and some even out of context I might add) from our rivals boards is pretty lame.

Carry on. :cool:

7. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

8. BeverlyHillsCop

BeverlyHillsCop Freshman

Shula Name

You guys have to realize that Shula got the head coaching job at Alabama partly because of Don Shula. It was classless and it stinks what he did. He will pay by probably getting fired before this decade is out. But you hit on a point about recruiting that is so important. You people may hate him, but Ron Zook eats and sleeps recruiting. More than ever that 10 letter word is like life and death. :angryfire

9. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

That's just wrong! What Croom has at MSU is a job. What he got at 'Bama was a career. Croom would probably say that he's greatful and proud of being an alumni of 'Bama and I'm sure future games vs the Tide will be very emotional for Croom dispite the W-L records for both schools.

What 'Bama did was classless--reguardless of their reasons behind it. Croom is STILL a part of the 'Bama family for his service on the field as a member of the Crimson Tide football team and as a student.

Croom returned the the SEC to be a coach, not to upset his alma mater.

'Bama administrator's just let some self-respect walk out the door with that stunt.

10. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

I believe Crooms name has since been reinstated on the award.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.