T-Bob Hebert gets an offer...

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by Cajun J, Mar 9, 2006.

1. Cajun J

Cajun J Founding Member

I like this kid....and his potential at center

2. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

There is only one place for "T-Bob" Hebert to play. With his name, he has to come to LSU !

3. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

I agree T-Bob will be a purple and gold Tiger unless he is missing a couple of teeth, then he might be a blue and orange tiger.

4. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

We could really use a true center, too. Plus, he does deep snap as well, so perhaps he could be seeing the field sooner rather than later if he came to us.

5. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

i pretty much think he is a lock.

6. col reb

col reb Founding Member

Everyone wants to laugh at OM and coach "O". This kid has always loved LSU. The offer from LSU was the fullfillment of a lifelong dream. Clemson, Georgia, and Auburn want him! Coach "O" has coached one year and won three games. "Right now, LSU and Ole Miss are dead even as far as his favorite choices." How is "O" getting into so many final choices? One or two, I understand. He already has several HS all-american hs kids declaring for OM next year. I have a hard time seeing K. Williams having them in his top ten, much less top three. ???????????????????????????????????????

7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

bobby was teammates with orgeron when they won the state championship at s. lafourche, hence t-bobs early commitment to ole myth.

also, Orgeron signed with LSU a year later on a football schollie but he left because they moved him to center from his usual position on defense and since he's a headcase as you already know... prolly went into a rage, beat up a trainer or cheerleader then took his roids and went home.

8. BostonBengal

Well...at least that's what his dad, Bobby Hebert, said during the Bash on signing day...

9. BostonBengal

So was my uncle, Andy Martin. He still talks to Bobby on occassion. Maybe I can put a bug in his ear and see what kind of scoup I can dig up?

10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

i think its pretty well-known his dream is LSU which he states in the article but he wants to be loyal to his dad's friend as long as he can before committing to us, which I think he will.

He wasn't related to sammie martin was he? lol

I suppose you knew O and bobby later played at NW together.