Tack Minor?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Capcaveman78, Mar 23, 2006.

1. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

Actually, I specifically remember seeing them mention it on ESPN.

As far as them not mentioning Tack as opposed to Duke getting mention if their point gaurd was out. I can fully understand that because let's face it, Duke has done much more on the court than LSU has over the years. More fans across the nation keep up with Duke basketball than LSU basketball because they're regularly on TV. Totally understandable.

2. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

wouldnt be here if GT were a true freshman either. you should allow for players to improve. this team might be much better if minor had played the whole season.

3. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

We might and then we might not be, it's all opinion from here. From my observations from the times that he did play, it is in my opinion that we are better off without him.

4. clair

clair Rockets

Duke football hasn't won a meaningful game in years...

that is why they get no love...

LSU is in the Sweet 16, and no one besides people in Louisiana know more than 4 guys on our team...

5. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Welcome to the Board! As you may notice here, there's a constant sense of media penis envy. Some of it is legit ('03 Championship), though most of the time it's just not realizing that LSU is not popular nationwide (e.g. Duke, the Yankees, the Cowboys, etc.)