Tailgaing in Atlanta

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by jimbeaux, Dec 4, 2003.

1. jimbeaux

jimbeaux "Have a Great Day"

where will the Tailgators hang out on Saturday....I'll be there for Fanfare and would like to meet sme of you guys :)

2. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Ill be in a sports bar Saturday somewhere in Atlanta watching CF games all day up until about 4:eek:o then we are headed to the Dome for tailgaiting. It will be my 1st trip to the Georgia Dome, so Ill be looking for the Tiger Fans as well.

3. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

I also want to find a bar and watch football.....I think I am going to go to, Jocks 'n Jills @ CNN Center...never been there before, but I heard its the closest bar to GA Dome......If anyone else is going to be there let me know, I plan on being there around 12pm

4. Guzzlingil

Guzzlingil Founding Member

Ya'll need to visit the KOR and HATT.....those guys do it like no one else...

5. chstiger

chstiger Freshman

Tailgating

Where will they be located?

6. iluvdatiger

iluvdatiger Founding Member

where we are

I will be at the HATT tailgating party! But also there is a bar called Charlie & Barneys that the LSU alumni are designating as a tiger bar. go to www.wafb.com for the story

7. jimbeaux

jimbeaux "Have a Great Day"

8. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

where is Charlie & Barneys? Is it near the GA Dome?

9. Guzzingil

Guzzingil Freshman

Recent Posts / Browser: MSIE 6.0
    Off a "competitive LSU Site"..

Look for Gold T-shirt, loud music and funnels...

....THE KREWE OF RAGOO, DEEP SOUTH, SOME OF THE ATLANTA LSU ALUMNI, THE NO NAME RV TAILGATERS, THE TRAVELING TIGERS AND DOG POUND WILL BE TAILGATING FOR THE SEC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME ON OR NEXT TO MOUNT YODA TO THE SOUTHEAST OF THE GEORGIA DOME.
    THANKS GOES OUT TO GEORGIA MOON WHO NEGOTIATED THE DEAL WITH THE PARKING AREA OWNER.

IT IS WALKING DISTANCE TO THE GEORGIA DOME.

OUR RESIDENT DJ'S, KORTUNES, WILL BE PROVIDING THE MUSIC AND DEEP SOUTH'S CHEF WILL BE CATERING THE EVENT. THE DAWG POUND WILL BE COOKING. AND GEORGIA MOON WILL BE COOKING UP HIS SPECIALTY....FRIED TURKEY.

EVERYONE IS INVITED AND WELCOME TO ATTEND.

DIRECTIONS TO THE TAILGATING LOCATION: TAKE INTERNATIONAL BLVD. WEST. WHEN YOU GET TO THE GEORGIA DOME THE ROAD WILL VEER LEFT AND BECOMES MANGUM STREET(SOUTHBOUND). DRIVE THROUGH THE PARKING GARAGE AND PAST THE MARTA STATION. WE WILL BE IN THE FIRST GRASS PARKING AREA ON THE LEFT.

10. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Gil...I'm thinking I'm going to hang out with everyone at the HATT...What do you think?