Tailgating for the spring game?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by j0nathanr0y, Mar 18, 2004.

1. j0nathanr0y

j0nathanr0y Founding Member

Is anyone planning on tailgating for the spring game? I know it might be a little much but it sounds like a good reason to me to get out there and drink some beer and eat some food.

Better yet. How about a HUGE tailgating party for TigerForums.com??
    Anyone and everyone who uses this site could throw a huge tailgating party together.Everyone bring lots of food and drinks? Maybe its wishful thinking but it sounds like it would be fun. :lsup: :geaux:

2. BB

BB Founding Member

Good idea. We may have to separate a few people, but you could count me in. On a side note, do you have a cousin with the initials CM?

3. j0nathanr0y

j0nathanr0y Founding Member

Yeah I do...King Charles.

4. BB

BB Founding Member

I Thought So - King Charles is a very close friend of mine and there is no doubt in my mind that he will be tailgating for the spring game. I'll certainly join you.

5. gotskeeters

gotskeeters Founding Member

This is nothing new.....We've always tailgated for the Spring game. Many people do. I expect a larger crowd this year, for obvious reasons. :champs:

And if you haven't tried it, tailgating for baseball is really fun, too. :tigbas:

6. crm160

crm160 Founding Member

That sounds like an awesome idea, I have about 10 fanatical LSU fans here in Shreveport that would love to come down. How would we aquire tickets. :helmet:

7. BB

BB Founding Member

I don't think they issue tickets do they?

8. tbass82

tbass82 Founding Member

You won't need tickets, you can just by them at the gate.

9. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

I'll be there !

I was on campus last weekend. My 8 year old son made me drive past our tailgating spot "to make sure its still there." It is and our "usual suspects" will be there on the 24th. We are planning on arriving at nine o'clock give or take and depending on what we decide to cook / sacrifice !

10. 65Grad

65Grad Maturity is Overrated

I'm planning on coming (from Alabama) and as I have posted previously I am almost 62 and have NEVER tailgated. I would love to visit all of the TF tailgaters, but don't want to feel like a freeloader. Is there a tailgating etiquette as such. Will be glad to bring beer, contribute $$$, or whatever.