take a leak

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tirk, Oct 3, 2006.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

anyone notice how the UF faithful go nutz for tebone when hes in the game and pretty quick to dismiss their starter? sounds familiar but thats not my point.

leak seems to be looking for acceptance as shown by his unusual emotional outburst after breaking that long run last week which seemed to make up for his turnover earlier i suppose.

seems to me he has a lot of pressure since he knows hes not the golden boy he thought he would be with urban myth taking over. clearly, tebow has those honors. seems he's trying to prove himself each play even in that misfit offense which I dont think will help his cause if the LSU D shows up saturday. I can see leak trying to force/make plays and that slight doubt in his mind has and will lead to hesitation and mistakes.

something just doesnt mesh with that offense and chris leak. they rack up yards but they never seem to really click even against lesser competition. I think the fans, urban myth and christy know this but its his last year and each will make the best of it til urban's golden girl can run his true offense.

UF is a good team with a good offense just not all the right parts. LSU's defense should help expose this weakness. thats my non-homer view of the day of the gayturds.

2. USMTiger

USMTiger Founding Member

I oppose gayturd marriage.

3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

There are some USC fans wanting to see Sanchez and others saying Booty will be in running for Heisman. Booty's 4-0 right now, not pretty wins but didn't loose the game and he doesn't play in USC's secondary. Florida, LSU, the most popular quarterback is the one who just left and the one on the bench.

4. geauxgeaux

geauxgeaux Freshman

perceptive. well said.

tebow - 3 yr all american 07 to '10. Two-time heisman. you read it here first.

5. TigrinumMajor

TigrinumMajor Founding Member

Crack kills.

Get a grip on reality and put the bong down. You'll make your parents much prouder.

6. tygertail

tygertail Founding Member

geauxgeaux=ramah

7. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

Your avatar = ramah :hihi:

8. geauxgeaux

geauxgeaux Freshman

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. friedriches

friedriches mr. t

I thought ramah was gone, at least for a little while.

He's the forum's crimson tide (was gonna say herpes, but the double-entendre was too good to pass up), I guess, eh? I just didn't think even he would impersonate other teams' fans.

Leak will be a good NFL quarterback with an offense that is acutally his style. He can run, but not too great, and can pass fairly well. For now, he's gone from bad coach to coach that uses his leadership and nothing else. He's got the tools, hence the hype.

10. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

Tebow has to complete more than 1 pass per 2 games to have a chance to win the heisman.