Take my Saints......Please!!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SabanFan, Dec 15, 2002.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I know this is an LSU forum but I've got to get this off my chest. I am begging Benson to move this team to San Antonio and please take me out of my 35 year long misery. The Saints were Tampa Bay's 1st win ever, the (new) Cleveland Brown's first win ever and now the Vikings' 1st road win in TWO (insert expletive) Years!!! In what should be a banner season with an early playoff clinching, we lose to Detroit, Cleveland and Minnesota after beating Tampa Bay twice, Green Bay and San Francisco. Is this a cruel practical joke being perpetrated on me by the entire league?
    O.K. gotta go find the dog. Man...I really kicked him this time.

2. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

What are you talking about man, we won a Playoff game once !!!

Remember that, something to build on !!!!!

3. SabanFan

And build and build and build.....

4. TexasTigers

:)

Who dat talking about beating our saints. The Sorry Vikes the Sorry Vikes.....

5. Of all the sorry defenses I've seen in my day. Jeez... maybe they will take Brady J for next year.

6. SabanFan

Nah...They'll use their first round picks much more creatively than that. Carney's getting old and Delhomme can't hold like he used to. Let's fill those voids first.

7. I don't know, I think they are going to have to concentrate on defense for now. It definitely cant get much worse! They cant stop the run or the pass.

8. TexasTigers

Maybe they will Draft Russel Erkslavin in the first round like they did once. Remember that. The Saints drafted a Punter in the 1st round.. !!!

Now that my friends is Saints Football.

9. TexasTigers

Also the saints are my team on Madden 2003. Their Defense sucks on there as well....

I play online and I am 7-16 so far. I usually lose 34-33 or something because I cannot stop anyone.

10. SabanFan

That was the year that Steve Little, Tony Franklin and Russell Erxleben were all regularly bombing 60 footers for Ark, A&M and Texas. Turns out the SWC was using an oversized ball and once in the NFL with a regulation ball and no tee, Erxleben couldn't kick his way out of a paper bag. And, he was a flake to boot (pun intended). The next 2 picks after Erxleben? Charles Alexander wnt to the Bungles and Kellen Winslow to the Chargers. Manu Tuiasosopo was still on the board as well. Ahhh. Our glorious history. Now THAT, Bama Fans, is what tradition is all about.