Take the license away.

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by M.O.M, Feb 3, 2004.

1. M.O.M

M.O.M Founding Member

You need a link to prove that there is a problem with underage drinking in this country?
    I think you asked for that, but its so incredible, I just want to make sure before I go googling.
    I don't give a crap what Mothers Against Drunk Driving does or doesn't do in Louisiana.
    That's irrelevant to teenage drinking.
    Unless they drive of course, but then it wouldn't matter if they were 21 or not, that's a different law.
    Obviously the alcohol industry is much smarter than the tobacco industry.
    Never put it in writing.
    That Budweiser targets its swill to teenager as well as of-age drinkers is blatantly obvious.
    Personally I enjoy Makers Mark, but I don't need a talking frog, a farting horse or a dancing black man to encourage me to enjoy an adult beverage.

2. Vincent4Heisman

Vincent4Heisman Freshman

M.O.M,
    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

3. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Vincent4Heisman...Do you REALLY think that I haven't seen Billy Madison before?

Come on, man!

This guy is so stupid, it's unreal....

I guess Subaru was marketing to young lesbian tennis players (a majority of whom on the pro tour are under age 21) when they chose Martina Navratilova to pimp their rides?

I guess you're not allowed to market to a 21 year old because a 20 year old might connect with the advertisement as well...

Just sit down and shut up...

4. Vincent4Heisman

Vincent4Heisman Freshman

Are you fussing at me or making a funny?

I didn't post it to try and "slip it by" anyone... I posted it because it fits and because it's funny as hell.

I was making a funny at M.O.M because M.O.M's posts have to be the most retarded word groupings I've ever read.

5. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

He's what my friends would call a, "dumbf$ck"....

I usually don't use the more descriptive terms in the English language, such as, "dumbf$ck", but it is apt in the case at hand...

As for your Billy Madison lift, I'll let it slide... ;-)