Take your pick

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by MALONE121212, Apr 20, 2004.

1. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

The last 15 years....yes

Outside of that, we owned UF to the tune of 15 of 18 before that 15 years streak and still owning UF by 10 games right now. :D

2. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

You are absolutely right Tirk, I just figured I could borrow some off of yall if I needed some for the Trojans. I normally just keep enough for AU & UM :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

3. GxLSU1

GxLSU1 Founding Member

So you dont mind that USC thinks they are the "National Champion" and are stealing OUR time!?!? :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

4. Ken Ross

Ken Ross Founding Member

No, I don't like the shared title B.S., but I have left that behind. Crap, it is time to move on. Next year the LSU/USC thing will be a thing of the past but Musberger will still be licking the Big 12's butt. Did you give a rat's &*# about USC this time last year. If this question was posted last year would you have USC anywhere on your list. I "hate" long term.

5. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

USC has every right in the world to complain, doesn't bother me a bit. I would love to play Notre Dame and kick their butts every year as well as USC, Michigan, Ohio State and Bama. When I was growing up and well into my late 30's those were pretty much the only programs you ever heard about on a national scale as far the national media being in love with them, all big market teams except for Bama. the media was always in love with the Bear.

6. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Also, don't know how any body can really hate any of the in-state schools as they all are so inept. Maybe tulane with it being a private college and all, but there's not much else to hate.

7. Ken Ross

Ken Ross Founding Member

I don't really like Tulane due to my Dad. He hates Tulane from going to school at LSU in the late 50's. He was there for the first N.C.. He also had the same feeling you speak about with Ala.. As a matter of fact he paid $500 for an autographed football from the 1964 NC Alabama team. It has Joe Namath, Bear Bryant, the whole team on there. He was going to burn it at the next year LSU/AL game, but my mom would not let him. He just kept that thing in the box it came in (Wilson Sports) until this year, he got a plastic case for it when he bought one to put his 04 Tiger NC autographed football in.

8. jcnumberone

jcnumberone Founding Member

SEC-Auburn, for obvious reasons
    At-large- NOTRE DAME, NOTRE DAME, NOTRE DAME, any Big 10, BIG 12, ACC(especially in basketball), PAC 10 school that the media hypes up like they always do, NOTRE DAME, NOTRE DAME. The last straw with Notre Dame was when they finished 6-5 and were ranked #25 in the nation and went to a New Year's Day bowl game.
    In-State- Tulane, mainly due to the fact the way their fans and players act at baseball games, especially starting that crap with Wally during that regional at the Box a couple of years back.

Oh yeah, and NOTRE DAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. TigerFan101

TigerFan101 Founding Member

SEC - Auburn

Out of our conference - USC

10. wesfau

wesfau Founding Member

Wow, I'm feeling the love in here today. :grin:

If I may play along....

SEC- Bama....obviously
    OOC- FSU....I'd love to send Bobby packing into retirement with a huge losing streak. (Side note...AU holds the series lead 13-4-1). Honorable mention: Miami. I grew up in FL and these two groups of fans, as a whole, are the worst on the planet.