Taking joy in others' misery

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SabanFan, Sep 30, 2007.

1. TenTexLA

TenTexLA Founding Member

I understand what you are saying and believe in the same logic. However, this is an LSU board and if we held our true feelings to ourselves this would be a pretty boring place to visit. I have never, and don't ever plan to go to another fans board to post pro LSU opinions. I'm cool if other folks from other teams come here and post, I just don't like it when they cross the line and post "We're better then you" statements. This is our LSU family and we should be able to discuss what we want and when without worrying what other schools fans think. :thumb:

1 person likes this.
  2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I'm just trying to give you young'uns the benefit of my experience and wisdom.:thumb:

3. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Yeah, funny how the stork dropped New Orleans that program right out of the sky and New Orleans had to do zero bargaining. Charlotte had some of the best fans in the NBA for a decade and Im glad to see it has transitioned well to the Hornets. :wink:

4. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Yep, I must admit I took pleasure watching that lil Gator chick in the end zone with tears coming down her face. The OU players that were crying on the sideline after the game really made my night. Then the biggest joy of all was when the coach for UA posted back to back losses. :lol: I had not been that happy since enjoying his repeated failure at the Fins. I get all fuzzy and stuff knowing it's gonna happen again...and soon.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

1 person likes this.
  5. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

SO true. :thumb: