Talk about a pedigre?!?! :shock:

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by BostonBengal, Feb 22, 2006.

1. Broke

Broke Founding Member

Well, then let me clarify my post. I don't know the Hilliards/Calais from Patterson. My thoughts immediately jumped to numerous "stars" in collegiate and NFL football that are making millions of dollars for their athletic ability. They are clearly less than stellar role models and definitely not pillars of society. Hence my i.e. Randy Moss. There are numerous NFL players who consistenly get into massive amounts of trouble, then deny any role or responsibility because it will affect their ability to collect the big check.

Todd

2. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

Fair enough. ;) ...sorry if I was "busting your chops"....

3. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

My comment was directed more toward the general situation in patterson.. if you didnt do well enought to get out of there, then you are probably on crack (they have a horrible crack problem there) or hanging out on the corner... at least its that way for most of the black population... believe me, i know.. i have a close friend who is a cop down there.. knows all of the hilliards really well.. she graduated with dalton, knows the whole family, and the ones that arent doing well she usually has in her jail..