Talking Heads and NY Governor

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by luvdimtigers, Mar 11, 2008.

1. luvdimtigers

luvdimtigers Founding Member

I'm a fiscally conservative moderate by nature. I try and listen to different points of view than my own, because I think one of our problems as a nation is that we only want to hear from people with the same point of view as our own.

So, I try to stomach as much of neo-con talk radio, CNBC and Fox News as much as I can stand

I find it enraging that Limbaugh, Hannity, are now blasting the democratic Governor and devoting their whole show to it, instisting that he resign. Limbaugh in particular saying how horrible prostituion is and how since it's illeagal the Demo. Governor has to resign.

Why did they hardly touch Vitter?? Vitter the high horse moral REPUBLICAN hypocrite??

2. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

Its pretty typical. The libs blast Foley and call for his resignation. The cons blast what's his name and call hor his resignation. I blast them all because there is no difference.

3. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

I know Hannity hit Vitter pretty hard. I dont really listen to Rush. Plus I think it is pretty obvious they are in the ratings business and their listeners don't want to hear someone in their party getting blasted.

4. luvdimtigers

not like this, two days, two whole shows (well, all I did was check in) six hours.

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I haven't had a chance to listen to either since this story broke. I can tell you the last time that I did listen to Rush (which was about 2 weeks ago) he spent most of the time I heard tearing the republican party a new one because they have laid down, won't fight, and can't come up with a bonifide conservative candidate to challenge for the presidency. Hannity won't go that far although he dances around it. Many of you like to bash Limbaugh but he really is critical of the GOP when they don't bring it. Again, I don't listen every day because he is in the same time slot as Jim Rome. I'm sure there will be many "links" to examples of him promoting his agenda but if you do listen, you'll see that he slams the right just as hard when they act like the left.

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I'm in New York and that's all they are talking about. Rush and Hannity are based in NY and Spitzer is a huge story right now.

Hang on until 9 and Greta will get you up to speed on Van der Sloot.:hihi:

1 person likes this.
  7. luvdimtigers

Limbaugh is based in Florida.

8. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Who knew? Shows how long I haven't listened in.

9. pharpe

pharpe Founding Member

No kidding. You'd think it was the biggest story to ever come out up here. I'm getting pretty sick of NYC. The first few months were nice but I'm so ready to move on.

10. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

This guy spent 80k on azz. Thats alot of azz, you know what I could do with 80k, buy more azz:hihi:

But he will be just fine, he comes from alot of money due to this dad. I wont cry cause he lost his stinking job.