Tampa as always

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by tirk, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I just looked at the Saints schedule. At best 3-13 with first possible win Nov. 8 vs Tennessee. Next game at Redskins and second to last game vs Jaguars.

2. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

Heard he didn't tear it by MRI. Remember, this is the shoulder he underwent reconstruction on w/long rehab. It may be catching up to him. That would really suck for him and the Saints. No real true backup plan that I'm aware of.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

The only backup plan is to play the backup if Brees can't play but that's the same backup plan as every team in the league

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

this is exactly right. such poor talent evaluation has done this team in. we are the opposite of new england even though their drafts often suck, they can turn leftover FA crap into diamonds in that system.

there is no now for this team. their now has long passed them by. this team sucks and theres no defense to help out an injured brees.

P&G_wheelz007 likes this.
  5. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

Brees was evald by James Andrews who agrees it is not torn, just bruised. Starting rehab pronto in hopes of being ready this weekend. Personally, I don't see it. It looked like it was really bothering him Sun. He's 36 y/o, had shoulder reconstruction w/lengthy rehab back then, and played all last year w/shoulder soreness. I'll bet he's out for 3-4 weeks, or will just be ineffective if back sooner. I'm sure they will inject the shoulder w/ a anti-inflam type steroid if he plays this week.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

As far as I'm concerned the season is already a disaster even if Brees plays. Don't take any chances. Sit him down until he is fully recovered. Tanking the season is not a bad idea if they could get their act together for the draft.

7. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Rest Brees, finish last and trade back in the draft. Forget all those cute little jitterbug WR picks, DB's or any player from Bama and get some real OG's and DT's. The Saints suck in the trenches on both sides of the ball. Without the big uglies there is no foundation to build on.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

And by this time brees will be done. Time to develop Grayson I suppose.

ParadiseiNC and TwistedTiger like this.