Tasmin Mitchell looking very hard at Kentucky

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by poli, Mar 23, 2004.

1. poli

poli Founding Member

Kentucky has been recruiting Mitchell extremely hard lately and it appears to be paying off as he now says that LSU & Kentucky are 50/50. Kentucky jumped on Mitchell a month ago and has made major progress in recruiting him. He will make an official visit to Kentucky and is looking a many factors outside of his relationship with Butch Pierre. Of course even if he inks with LSU or Kentucky the real possibility of him jumping for the NBA is staring him in the face as he is the #1 ranked player in the country.

Tubby Smith has made him priority #1 and with the turmoil going on at LSU with Brady, I am less than optimistic at this stage that he will play for LSU.

2. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

I'm sure UK is very tempting to any kid abd Tubby has always seemed to get good guard play so I would be looking at them hard also if I were in his shoe's. Not sure what kind of pull Piere has over his Godchild but it seems he would have a lot if they have stayed close over the years. Many God parents never see their Godchild after a few years.

3. BasileTiger

BasileTiger Founding Member

Mark it - Tasmin will be a Tiger

Tasmin Mitchell is a lock for LSU.

1) Butch Pierre is like a father to Tasmin. That's just media hype that he's interested in Kentucky. Sure, Brady's not on the best of terms right now, but as long as Butch Pierre is at LSU Tasmin will be for at least one year. Mark it! As for him being the number one recruit last year. He's in the top 10. He's not the best junior out there.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

The only "turmoil going on at LSU with Brady" is an imagined turmoil among fans on boards like this one who cannot stand to lose a few games, regardless of the circumstances.

5. BasileTiger

BasileTiger Founding Member

SabanFan you are so right

I totally agree with you SabanFan. Yeah, Brady struggled at the end of the year. But he was starting two juniors, two freshman, and a sophomore.

I agree at times he doesn't evaulate talent like he should. But let's give him another year.

6. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

Not according to:

Rivals

The Insiders

In both links above, he is the number 1 player in the nation.