Tasmin Mitchell

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by blindside517, Feb 23, 2005.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

seimone and cj's baby.

2. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

haha....hes one of the top junior point guards in the nation....I think hes from North Carolina but we're recruiting him.

3. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

well, that team--cj, shaq, stan, vernel and mo--had no pg. vernel couldnt hit a 8 ft j either. poor perimeter D. And good zone defenses were pretty effective against them

the hypothetical lsu to come would have no shooting guard. who's gonna hit outside shots when defenses collapse. how tall is dj? maybe he can convert to 2. tack cant. i think that team would start neltner if taz can handle the ball well enough.

btw bass will stay one more year if he's smart.

4. Berge

Berge Founding Member

Way off... He's from New Orleans.. Brother Martin High School... He's still a junior. He is incredible... but he is only 5'10". I don't think LSU is one of his top 3 schools though.

5. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

ehh sorry about that...i saw a pic of him on a north carolina rivals site so i assumed ....but yeah an article on rivals said he trimmed down his list of schools to 4 but i couldnt read who they were because i am not a paying member...

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

lay off the crack. he's so far gone you won't be able to sniff his jock 2 weeks after he is gone.

this just in: its not about the money. :hihi: :hihi:

7. charlie_c0756

charlie_c0756 Founding Member

He'll be back dummy. LSU cannot compete with strong national programs consistently at this point. Bass knows his value can only rise with the team at this point. That means another year. And it is about the money dummy. :shock:

8. Mystikalilusion

Mystikalilusion Founding Member

You guys are way too early for April fool's Day so you should back away from the crack pipe. . slowly. . slowly. .

I won't go into the merits, because hopefully Brady won't be here but a fraction of the time Big Daddy Dale was here.

9. LSUtiger327

LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa

That's true, but I think he's gone if NBA scouts fill his head with thoughts of being drafted in the 1st rd. 'm afraid we may have to look at a lineup without him next year.

So let's hope they make the most out of this year!! :bball:

10. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

bass was very close to leaving after last year. what on earth would make any reasonable individual believe he's staying for next year? IMO, no way in hell we see BB next year.